Cookies (Greenhouse)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Blue Velvet

I like Blue Velvet
88%
I don't like Blue Velvet
13%

Total votes: 40

Jimmy

Re: Greenhouse Lounge (formerly Blue Velvet)

Post by Jimmy »

Thanks codejd =)!

The Dude!
Boner

Post by Boner »

Bless them for thinking their version of AK47 (Kalashnikova) is stronger than the original, Green House sucks.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

...and their prices suck too...€18 a gm for Jungle Manali :o :o :roll: ...I think i'll stick with Paradox's JM @ a tenner a gm thanks :mrgreen:
"That cats something i can't explain"
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

And a €4 increase in the Ice since April :shock:
-
macca187

Post by macca187 »

Just bought a gram of some critical cream cheese hash.budtender told me cheese plants were grew in the mountains and the hash made from the plants.it's a nice strong stone and tastes really nice.pricey at 16 euro a gram.it's really soft and squishy and the stickiest hash I've seen in a long time
Panog

Post by Panog »

macca187 wrote:Just bought a gram of some critical cream cheese hash.budtender told me cheese plants were grew in the mountains and the hash made from the plants.it's a nice strong stone and tastes really nice.pricey at 16 euro a gram.it's really soft and squishy and the stickiest hash I've seen in a long time
Yeah this stuff is awesome, best hash I've bought in the dam
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Looks like I may have to rethink my self imposed GH ban :twisted: :shock: It will be the lounge though rather than the Centrum branch :wink:
-
angry pirate

Post by angry pirate »

Cisco wrote:Looks like I may have to rethink my self imposed GH ban :twisted: :shock: It will be the lounge though rather than the Centrum branch :wink:
I'll be there for moral support fella*, i'm in that band of people who've never been ripped off in GH over the years. Like all 4 of 'em tbh. :wink:
* unless you're going in this weekend like :mrgreen:
ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I bit the bullet and went in on Friday and bought 1G Critical Cream Cheese not smoked any yet it's been that warm that iv had to put it in the fridge :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
-
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Cisco wrote:I bit the bullet and went in on Friday and bought 1G Critical Cream Cheese not smoked any yet it's been that warm that iv had to put it in the fridge :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
im dissapointed in u m8 :lol:
no worries though il still avoid greenhouse on your behalf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Panog

Post by Panog »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
Cisco wrote:I bit the bullet and went in on Friday and bought 1G Critical Cream Cheese not smoked any yet it's been that warm that iv had to put it in the fridge :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
im dissapointed in u m8 :lol:
no worries though il still avoid greenhouse on your behalf
LOL I know you're a hash lover, if you just smell this stuff you'll run to GH to buy some :)
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Sounds amazing!
The Dude!
dubsimon

Post by dubsimon »

Bought 1g of Kalashnikova, what a disappointment!! the bud was great to see, but when carefully grinded and folded into a nice pure one it didn't burn at all!! All I could get from that big pure J was black ash and no smoke. I'm guessing weed has not been dried AND flushed properly. What a ripoff.

Friend of mine got Critical Cheese Cream here and made me roll one...well this made up for the kalashnikova...very very good and nice effects!

overall: 6 out of 10, as 4 for the K and 8 for the CCC
Roots & Culture
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

dubsimon wrote:Bought 1g of Kalashnikova, what a disappointment!! the bud was great to see, but when carefully grinded and folded into a nice pure one it didn't burn at all!! All I could get from that big pure J was black ash and no smoke. I'm guessing weed has not been dried AND flushed properly. What a ripoff.

Friend of mine got Critical Cheese Cream here and made me roll one...well this made up for the kalashnikova...very very good and nice effects!

overall: 6 out of 10, as 4 for the K and 8 for the CCC

Sorry to hear about that! I have smoked Kalashnikova and it is a very nice smoke! I hope you can give it one more chance

jimmy
The Dude!
dubsimon

Post by dubsimon »

Jimmy wrote: Sorry to hear about that! I have smoked Kalashnikova and it is a very nice smoke! I hope you can give it one more chance
jimmy
I hope I will be able to give both Kalashnikova and GH a second chance...but who knows when I will have time and money for a trip to A'dam!!
Roots & Culture