Katsu

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like coffeeshop katsu?

i like it
92%
i don't like it
8%

Total votes: 254

Abbs

Re: Katsu

Post by Abbs »

Got some Choco Moroccan - tastes, smells, looks great and gives an amazing high

Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Craiger

Post by Craiger »

Did you get a chance to check out their Sativa menu at all? I'm staying in De Pijp next weekend but am torn between picking up something like Lemon Bubble at Voyagers on arrival the AMS or just going straight to Katsu to get whatever decent flower they have.

Any Tangie? Green Crack? Anything special of note there that you saw?

Thanks!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Katsu dated December 7, 2017. Thanks Super VM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Katsu/Menus/Katsu.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@cannabis i wish would read what has been said in previous chats, FBN is more than welcome with his post you need to get a fucking grip and stop spamming with your 10 posts your new so need to read up before talking bollocks m8. :wink:
smokini

Post by smokini »

danny211204 wrote: Fri 8th Dec 2017 06:08 pm @cannabis i wish would read what has been said in previous chats, FBN is more than welcome with his post you need to get a fucking grip and stop spamming with your 10 posts your new so need to read up before talking bollocks m8. :wink:
Lol, already wondered whether this is some kind of joke dont get.
:mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

I have permission from the photographer. If the shop lets them take a picture that is on the shop. As I already stated, if it bothers you, don't read it. All I am doing is saving a lot of time and walking or biking for people.
Ten posts and you think you are in charge of the site. Chill out, life is way too short to sweat the small shit.
Remember if you see a new post by me in the coffeeshop review section, it is probably a new menu, DO NOT READ IT.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
stulid

Post by stulid »

Can we just permaban cannabis?

The user not the drug.
Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

hey Cannabis, you sound like you don't have any.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

choppermike wrote: Fri 8th Dec 2017 09:19 pm hey Cannabis, you sound like you don't have any.
:lol:

I think ChopperMike has sussed out what's going on!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

Cannabis wrote: Fri 8th Dec 2017 09:07 pm
FlyByNite wrote: Fri 8th Dec 2017 06:37 pm I have permission from the photographer. If the shop lets them take a picture that is on the shop. As I already stated, if it bothers you, don't read it. All I am doing is saving a lot of time and walking or biking for people.
Ten posts and you think you are in charge of the site. Chill out, life is way too short to sweat the small shit.
Remember if you see a new post by me in the coffeeshop review section, it is probably a new menu, DO NOT READ IT.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
the permission is given to the photographer for private use
not for online presentation
Then by YOUR definition, ANY posting of menus either here, on FB or other social media is not allowed by who exactly?
The shop?

The photographer??

So many of the coffeeshop staff and owners frequent this site that you'd think THEY'D be the ones raising the complaints?
I don't see any of them coming on here complaining about their shops getting FREE publicity...

The only thing FBN does, either by virtue of his wonderful website, or by posting the same menu pictures on THIS forum, is RAISE the profiles of the relevant coffeeshops by allowing people from around the world to see what they have to offer when planning their next trip to Dam!

Could you please tell us exactly what problem you have with FBN (a very well respected member of the COMMUNITY here for many years) or these posts? Surely the whole point of this site is to distribute the sort of information that FBN does for us, freely?

If all you're going to do is troll these posts, then you don't understand what goes on here. You certainly don't speak for the photographers themselves or the coffeeshops... You've been posting for less than a year and yet over a third of your posts have been of this same totally usefree nature. What's your problem?

Have a smoke, chill out and please show a little respect for the people who are trying to help the community, like FBN.
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

While I appreciate Fly's work, and believe me I do. And while I am also aware of "cannabis's" work as a troll with little to offer the forum. In this instance I feel he has a point. Generally posting menus is cool and is not going to have any negative kickback for the coffeeshops involved.

However, if the authorities decided,for whatever reason they want a shop gone then this could work against then. I know that Bluebird are particularly against photos. Perhaps there is a reason for this. Perhaps certain shops have better relationships with the authorities than others. Something to think about.

Flame away!
It's all about THC for me.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Skull_Kid1888 wrote: Sat 9th Dec 2017 09:40 pm While I appreciate Fly's work, and believe me I do. And while I am also aware of "cannabis's" work as a troll with little to offer the forum. In this instance I feel he has a point. Generally posting menus is cool and is not going to have any negative kickback for the coffeeshops involved.

However, if the authorities decided,for whatever reason they want a shop gone then this could work against then. I know that Bluebird are particularly against photos. Perhaps there is a reason for this. Perhaps certain shops have better relationships with the authorities than others. Something to think about.

Flame away!
Good point....although any shop can request removal or non participation...most shops are fully aware of these sites and it mostly works in their favour for custom/footfall and a cheeky marketing tool.

Some shops have expressed a desire not to be included/ have menus posted (one example I can remember is Maximillion in Haarlem)
Back to the point that if a photo has been allowed to be taken by the shop in question it is inevitable in this day and age it will be uploaded somewhere?
So the onus is still on the business for allowing it to take place if there is any concern of a negative knock-on?

Also take into account how many different menu photos have been taken and uploaded previously of the same shops (some going back +10 years!).this also shows an acceptance in part by the businesses.
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

See you Wednesday Katsu.