Papillon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Papillon

I like Papillon
100%
I don't like Papillon
No votes

Total votes: 22

elasticband

Re: Papillon

Post by elasticband »

I got a hard sell the one and only time I visited this place, thought all the haze weed variety smelt the same so didnt plan on going back....... when I ask politely to see the ssh, I dont expect "yeah sure.... you want 2 grams" as he proceeded to place buds on the sclae....

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Popped in couple of days ago. BT was friendly, tall skinny guy, happy to let me take a menu picture (which unforunately is terrible, may try and decipher it if I get time) and show me bud. Had a look at the Silver Bud which he said after I asked was one of the nicest they had in. Really good powerful fruity haze smell. Thought it may have been underweighed when he first gave it back (there are scale readouts but I wasn't paying attention) but when I got it out when I got home it was pretty sticky to touch and I think it was probably right. Taste didn't jump out at all, pretty bland, and the joints did tend to crackle a bit, but the ash burnt white enough. Decent high, creeps up.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Popped in here on our way back home after just having a pie round the corner (MOA pies, best in Amsterdam, 3.50 euro all homecooked), got a gram of the Sour Krypt, which looked ok and smelled quite good. Didn't really like the smoking area, music was a bit loud and not really to our taste. Bud was quite good, not a strain I have ever seen before, but it did have quiite a distinct sour taste, felt like a quite balanced hybrid to me, though my memory is a little hazey.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

how much was it? funky monkey also sell this strain
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I think 11 maybe ? But it could have been less than 10 if that seems expensive, heavy day....
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Padge247 wrote:Popped in here on our way back home after just having a pie round the corner (MOA pies, best in Amsterdam, 3.50 euro all homecooked), got a gram of the Sour Krypt, which looked ok and smelled quite good. Didn't really like the smoking area, music was a bit loud and not really to our taste. Bud was quite good, not a strain I have ever seen before, but it did have quiite a distinct sour taste, felt like a quite balanced hybrid to me, though my memory is a little hazey.
Good to know my fav pie shop in the world is going still, love the Thai chicken, quality, top reporting, a mass of shops you got round 8)
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

GO HERE. SMELL STRAWBERTO KUSH. WTF. NO WAY REAL SMELL. MAKE LIKE CHEW SWEETS. JUICE TASTY UPFF SMOKE. 15EURO RIP OFF JICE PUFF. SCAM SMELL TELL ME ALL. RIPPERS.

FOREVER WORK IN HELL SCAM
jayjayseya

Post by jayjayseya »

honestguy wrote:GO HERE. SMELL STRAWBERTO KUSH. WTF. NO WAY REAL SMELL. MAKE LIKE CHEW SWEETS. JUICE TASTY UPFF SMOKE. 15EURO RIP OFF JICE PUFF. SCAM SMELL TELL ME ALL. RIPPERS.

Honest guy I must say yours are the worse reviews I've seen on this site you talk utter rubbish and half of what you say can't be understood , maybe get to know your weed ,take English lessons ,
show us some pics of your "trip"
To show us ,you have even been to dam
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

so i don't make good elglish? what that to you. jsut don't red my reviews. I don't make complain about reviews i do not agreeed with. you want pictures to make honest i LIVE amsterdam??

why making me messages in private asking me to stop posting on forum? is it your forum? make fun my english i can't care. no see rule for make perfect english or don't mae rite at all???
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

You try call me not honest. well fool you are. you probably not even in Amsterdam now??? you no not anything about now.
You don't like my rites so you call me names, hahahaha. child.

edited
Last edited by honestguy on Sun 31st Aug 2014 05:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

message in private. you boss now?
jayjayseya wrote:Subject: Papillon
honestguy wrote:GO HERE. SMELL STRAWBERTO KUSH. WTF. NO WAY REAL SMELL. MAKE LIKE CHEW SWEETS. JUICE TASTY UPFF SMOKE. 15EURO RIP OFF JICE PUFF. SCAM SMELL TELL ME ALL. RIPPERS.

honestguy wrote:
GO HERE. SMELL STRAWBERTO KUSH. WTF. NO WAY REAL SMELL. MAKE LIKE CHEW SWEETS. JUICE TASTY UPFF SMOKE. 15EURO RIP OFF JICE PUFF. SCAM SMELL TELL ME ALL. RIPPERS.

Honest guy I must say yours are the worse reviews I've seen on this site you talk utter rubbish and half of what you say can't be understood , maybe get to know your weed ,take English lessons ,
show us some pics of your "trip"
To show us ,you have even been to dam
If you can't write a review that's any good or use to anybody don't bother spamming the forum with your rantings
Alo

Post by Alo »

honestguy wrote:You try call me not honest. well fool you are. you probably not even in Amsterdam now??? you no not anything about now.
You don't like my rites so you call me names, hahahaha. child.

Looks like bunko generic haze that.
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

you live amsterdam now?? go here ask to take smell strawberry. then tell me i am not honestguy. yeah it looks like spayed haze with some chewy sweet fake smell. rippers!

picture can't smell.
AL

Papillon

Post by AL »

Deep in de pijp you,ll find this Wee gem.
Arrived last night pretty late & gagging on a smoke.
Decided to resolve my issues by going to my local (3 min walk from flat) Papillon

Was met by a very pleasant guy who helped me choose a pre rolled just for quickness & settle my urges then got myself some lovely lemon haze & White Russian 11euro 13 euro a G (lemon haze was 13 euro)
Nice sticky buds but easily picked off for my joints until I pick up grinder today.

Not to keen on decor but was a clean comfy seated good quality weed place so overall it's a place I,ll visit again
Quite happily

Really nice lemon haze as smoking one while typing this & I need to stop my review :D
need a spliff......
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Nice! :mrgreen:

Enjoy the smoke and have a wonderful time!
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/