Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

PhatPaulie

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by PhatPaulie »

shaknbake wrote:Ah man - that Chocolombian looks fire.. I need to make my way down again soon! Shame about the Marnesia tho, price/quality is way off if you ask me..

I saw some isolators as well on the menu (AK47 iso) - any experience with those?
I wasn't at all impressed by that isolator and at 18e/grm I couldn't recommend but the Ketama Gold at 9e/grm is lovely. Like fudge with a nice Morrocan taste. It's not as nice/strong as the Double Diamond but being 10 euro cheaper you really can't go wrong.

"The suspense is killing me." Chopper Mike...
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

Tangerine #18 on offer here at the moment and it's a truly fantastic smoke. It was maybe a week or so since I'd been in here and planned on getting Big Buddha Cheese and Kosher Kush, a gram of each. Spotted the Tangerine and grabbed a gram of that too, in haste as I didn't catch the description properly on the menu. OG Kush crossed with something else, that was the piece I missed. It could have been Kosher Kush as I'm sure in the description it said "aka Holy Grail Kush" and there might have been a mention of DNA Genetics.

Really dense, almost Bubblegum like bud covered in crystals. The smell was amazing when crushed. The taste was all Kush, not much Tangerine but with super strength I wasn't complaining. 13.50e/grm, an absolute steal. Cheese was delicious and the Kosher, although unimpressive in the bag - kicked hard.

Can't believe this place is my local :twisted:
shaknbake

Post by shaknbake »

Thanks for the update Paulie - how are the hashes nowadays? I'll be stopping by this weekend so some prep doesnt hurt.

Cheers
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

shaknbake wrote:Thanks for the update Paulie - how are the hashes nowadays? I'll be stopping by this weekend so some prep doesnt hurt.

Cheers
No worries. I've actually started going to Pasja for my hash over the last few weeks. 5 or 6 different types all 10 euro and under. From what I can remember - Hiya 10e, Isolator 10e, Twizzla 8e, Krystal 7e, Super Polm and Afghan 5e.

Only had the Hiya once so can't say much about that and be fair, Isolator I've had a few times. Comes unpressed, so it's handy to sprinkle into a jib. A little harsh and not much in the way of taste but it is strong for the price. Twizzla is really nice, fudge like texture, great taste and easy money at eight euro a gram. Krystal is middle of the road in strength, smooth and a step up from the Afghan. Super Polm and Afghan l buy in 5 gram deals and use in my jibs on the cycle to and from work :wink:

The Twizzla here is better than the Ketama Gold in Toermalijn and it's a euro cheaper plus these guys always over weight. 1.12g on Monday for 8 euro.
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

Holy Grail Kush

LA Choco

Both are DNA Genetics, both are 13.50 a gram and both are very well grown. The Holy Grail is stronger and more flavorful (that's not to say the LA lacks flavor) but the LA Choco is smother and easier to smoke. Holy Grail, LA Choco, Kosher and OG Skywalker all on the menu here at the moment. It's like Christmas come early :)
shaknbake

Post by shaknbake »

Looks good Paulie! Got 2g of the Twizzla that you suggested, man its one of the better hashes I have smoked over the last few years. It is very similar to the Rif cream sold at the Greenhouse coffeeshops only 4 euro's cheaper. Fudgy and lightly pressed, crumbles nicely in a joint - makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Anyway - thanks for the suggestion and the pics. If you have more hash suggestions keep 'em coming.

Cheers

S
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

shaknbake wrote:Looks good Paulie! Got 2g of the Twizzla that you suggested, man its one of the better hashes I have smoked over the last few years. It is very similar to the Rif cream sold at the Greenhouse coffeeshops only 4 euro's cheaper. Fudgy and lightly pressed, crumbles nicely in a joint - makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Anyway - thanks for the suggestion and the pics. If you have more hash suggestions keep 'em coming.

Cheers

S
The India hash from Crackers (Shop is on the same street as Pasja) is very good at the moment. 10 euro a gram, dark in colour and very spicy. Lovely stone off it, well worth the money..
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

Nice little refurb going on in here at the minute. The pinball machine is now in the front and a table with seating for 6 has taken it's place. Lots of new comfy seating have replaced the bench type seating in there plus they have put a marquee up out the back with heat lamps to extend the smoking area when it gets cold.

Martian Mean Green new on the menu, dank lemon with a nice kick. Perfect for the Wake&Bake.
shaknbake

Post by shaknbake »

Hi Paulie! Anything special in Tilburg nowadays?
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

shaknbake wrote:Hi Paulie! Anything special in Tilburg nowadays?
The AK47 from Toermalijn at the moment is truly unbelievable. Nice effect but the taste! My goodness, like lemon sherbet maybe, hard to describe really but a joy to smoke. 9 euro a gram.

Candy Kush from Maximillian is sensational. l was never impressed by this strain anytime l bought it but this stuff is really good. Strong with the full kush taste. 11 euro a gram with a 10% discount if you spend over 30 euro. 3 grams of that quality for a little under 30 euro is fantastic.

I must add that my mate got an awful batch last week or the week before and l have only been going here the last month or so but all my purchases have been spot on.

l'm smoking both now, nice bake up.
shaknbake

Post by shaknbake »

Aye - thanks for the tips, I'll hit up Tilburg coming weekend to try some goods! I've tried the Twizzla last week from Pasja - gave me a bloody headache so I'm not touching that anymore.

If you're in the vicinity or Rotterdam you should definitely check-out the Witte de With coffeeshop - they've got some awesome Tbisla (not sure if I spell that correctly) and Super Polm at the moment. Its only 10e a gram and if you buy 4g you only pay 32 euro's.

Anything special other in the hash department in Tilburg?
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

shaknbake wrote:Aye - thanks for the tips, I'll hit up Tilburg coming weekend to try some goods! I've tried the Twizzla last week from Pasja - gave me a bloody headache so I'm not touching that anymore.

If you're in the vicinity or Rotterdam you should definitely check-out the Witte de With coffeeshop - they've got some awesome Tbisla (not sure if I spell that correctly) and Super Polm at the moment. Its only 10e a gram and if you buy 4g you only pay 32 euro's.

Anything special other in the hash department in Tilburg?
I actually stopped going to Pasja over a month ago, found the strength dropped out of all their hash. The only other hash I seen recently was the Twizzla from Maximillian. A little more expensive than the stuff in Pasja, 10e/grm but much darker and more resinous. My mate liked it. I will give it a sample tomorrow.
ratzfatz

Post by ratzfatz »

Next week i could take a short stop in Tilburg. But for foreign people its not possible to get into the coffeeshops here, right? Or they stopped the wiet pass there? Anybody know for sure?
PhatPaulie

Post by PhatPaulie »

ratzfatz wrote:Next week i could take a short stop in Tilburg. But for foreign people its not possible to get into the coffeeshops here, right? Or they stopped the wiet pass there? Anybody know for sure?
Still residents only in Tilburg, unfortunately. Bouncer on most of the doors checking for proof of residency.
ratzfatz

Post by ratzfatz »

Damn...what a pitty!
But thx for info!