De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate De Kuil

I like De Kuil
93%
I don't like De Kuil
7%

Total votes: 297

sourdeez

Re: De Kuil (420 Cafe)

Post by sourdeez »

Lol yeah check it out new year mate! Also are you winding me up about bushdoctor? lol did u see my post on that page? I will never go back in there... shame. Did use ever have Kandinsky ny diesel? It was prime. :wink:

swizzy

Post by swizzy »

Yeah bushdoctor should be shut down man about 4 years ago they were the dogs bollocks but nw they r just bollocks :lol: :lol:
trips to Amsterdam 19
MeanGreenMartian

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

420's NYCD has been average from my experience. I think I had one killer batch out of 3 or 4 I have tried over my trips. I remember getting a sick batch at Amnesia in 09-10 that had the pronounced red grapefruit flavor. One of the best joint weeds in my opinion.
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

MeanGreenMartian wrote:420's NYCD has been average from my experience. I think I had one killer batch out of 3 or 4 I have tried over my trips. I remember getting a sick batch at Amnesia in 09-10 that had the pronounced red grapefruit flavor. One of the best joint weeds in my opinion.
Apparently t'keteltje do a good diesel???
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

sourdeez wrote:
MeanGreenMartian wrote:420's NYCD has been average from my experience. I think I had one killer batch out of 3 or 4 I have tried over my trips. I remember getting a sick batch at Amnesia in 09-10 that had the pronounced red grapefruit flavor. One of the best joint weeds in my opinion.
Apparently t'keteltje do a good diesel???
Flower Power an Chapiteau do good NYC Diesel from what ive heard never tried them myself
MeanGreenMartian

Original location is closed, I walked by this afternoon and it was blacked out saying they had moved to another spot towards the south. Guessing an early move since they are forced to close the other due to the stupid law
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

I think they have taken over dutch flowers?
Papi

Post by Papi »

MeanGreenMartian wrote:Original location is closed, I walked by this afternoon and it was blacked out saying they had moved to another spot towards the south. Guessing an early move since they are forced to close the other due to the stupid law

Daamn, no way man! The lady who works there as far as i remember told me in september that they're probably gonna be smoker's friendly bar and won't move from the original location. Serious shocker for me
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
localzero

Post by localzero »

sourdeez wrote:I think they have taken over dutch flowers?
In the thread for dutch flowers the owner of 420 confirmed that he has taken over dutch flowers. Users in that thread mentioned the menus were the same. 420 was scheduled to close on january 1st 2015, i wonder why they closed early especially shortly before the htcc?
MeanGreenMartian

Update: original location still open...maybe they close it on Mondays? Saw a nice crowd in there tonight and all the lights on.
jonnerriah

Post by jonnerriah »

Great place,very nice staff..hit this a few times last week..I went in 2 nights in a row.1st night,girl smoking bongs hit a whitey and staff ran to help her with sweet drink,the staff seemed concerned, the 2nd night there was a big crash & a dude ran to the back to the toilet..I saw him helping his mrs off the floor , she was covered in sick.locked themselves in bog untill she pulled herself together..had to do the walk of shame lol :oops: :oops: ..the staff looked really pissed off with this
I can I cant ?
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Ha! Seems this is the place to go for a whitey. Witnessed one or two in here myself. The staff have always been first class.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
smokymcpot65

Post by smokymcpot65 »

Nice new york diesel here...
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

smokymcpot65 wrote:Nice new york diesel here...
Will definitely be picking up a gram or two
Been looking for gd ny diesel for a while nw
Was this a recent trip will be there in 8 day hope they have a gd batch
trips to Amsterdam 19
smokymcpot65

Post by smokymcpot65 »

Yeah. Visited yesterday. :)