Club Media

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Club Media

I like Club Media
94%
I don't like Club Media
6%

Total votes: 143

FlyByNite

Re: Club Media

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Club Media dated December 7, 2017. Kudos Super VM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Club%20M ... Media.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Club Media dated December 18, 2017. Thanks Robin.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Got some Amnesia in here last week, it was fine, but more expensive than Voyagers Amnesia. Not a bad spot though if you're in the Albert Cuyp area.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

Since new owners the products now shit and prices are up, used to have same suppilers as utopia for some of there strains, there champagne haze and hindu kush was allways wicked now there shit sorry but it pissed me last was there.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Club Media dated December 27, 2017. Thanks Avfc-Herbalist.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
tinky

Post by tinky »

Bubblegum. €11. Not bad nice cure pretty strong.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Club Media dated May 14, 2018. Kudos SuperVM.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
no_way

Post by no_way »

in my opinion the best shop in town at the moment !

Champagne Haze: always one of the best A`dam Hazes ! always shiny and stinky

Silver Haze: same as above

Blue Dream: did not found the best batch last time but usually their BD is really good

sunset sherbert Hash: what a taste !! i felt in love with this hash, and usually I`m not an Hash lover, but believe me this block is simply amazing

Will spend soooo much time in here I already know :lol: :mrgreen: :shock:
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Love this place. Picked up some Amnesia (€10g) and Maroc Silver Hash at a very reasonable price (€8.50g?). Wanted to look at their Silver Haze but unfortunately there wasn’t any left :(

Overall this place always delivers for me and the drinks are slightly cheaper than others I’ve been in.
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Club Media dated October 15, 2018. Thanks to Egor.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Took a break from the rain in this shop. Budtendress sold me 1g White Widow E9.50 on the way in. Shop had a few locals having a laugh and was clean, comfy, and quiet. The budtendress cum shop manager also gave me a free coffee which was a nice touch. I enjoyed sparking up a couple of spliffs while waiting for the sun to come out. The White Widow was potent enough and good value. I liked this shop a lot 'cause the people were so nice.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

First time for me here... that coffeeshop was on my list for longer time but never made it there before.

Asked the friendly budtender if he could give me an advice for some nice quality hash. He showed me 2 hashes one of them was the Kandy Kush Ice (12€/g) and the other one I forgot :lol: but it was also made of newschool genetics... I went for the Kandy Kush Ice.

Kandy Kush Ice (12€/g) - Pretty crumbly more blondish hash. Well from look you could think it´s usual moroccan hash... but because of it´s crumbly unusual consistency I think it could really be some kind of ice hash. Smell is kind of sweet with spicy notes... not a really strong smell but pleasent and natural to my nose :D Taste is also sweet but not overly intense. It gaves me a nice up high which gets more physically with the time.

The coffeeshop itself was a pretty chilled and quiet place which was a nice change from the busy coffeeshops in the centrum... they also had at least one glass bong for smoking. The budtender cleaned it before he gave it to me and well it was not the cleanest bong but it seems they try at least to keep it clean :lol:

Overall I liked the place itself and will come back in the future
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Club Media dated October 27, 2019. Thanks Anon.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here for their "Champagne Haze" which I never tried but heard good things of :D sadly it was temp. sold out :?

I noticed some interesting crosses on the indica menu. The friendly budtender showed me 3 varieties Strawberry Gelato (13,95€/g), Sherbert Diesel (13,95€/g) and one I couldn´t remember :D To be honest all 3 didn´t smelled much but looked pretty good :? I went for the Sherbert Diesel because the buds looked pretty nice and the budtender told me it taste pretty sour which I like usually :mrgreen:

Sherbert Diesel (13,95€/g) - I got one "big" bud which had a really good amount of crystals on it. Like said before the smell was pretty light but natural to my nose. It def. didn´t smelled sweet or something like this more sour skunky but a very subtle smell... the weed was dried but maybe a bit to much for my liking. Taste was pretty nice but not super intense more on the sour side but sadly not as sour as I hoped :D I damn like "East Coast Sour Diesel" or "Sour Power" :mrgreen: but well don´t get me wrong it wasn´t bad eiher.
The high was pretty relaxed more indica and still good for the daytime. It didn´t make me to tired and I could still be active.

Overall for 14€/g a bit overpriced in my opinion. Well like said before it wasn´t bad and I enjoyed the smoke but compared with the other weed I smoked in the last months it wasn´t that good for me.
But maybe only the batch wasn´t so good... the coffeeshop itself still made a good impression. I will comeback for the "Champagne Haze" next time.