Club Media

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Club Media

I like Club Media
94%
I don't like Club Media
6%

Total votes: 143

sensismiler

Re: Club Media

Post by sensismiler »

Gave media another try and glad I did. The cheese is really nice. Not the strongest but it's very tasty and smokes nicely. The hindu kush was banging today. Really well grown/cured. Tasty bit of kush but have had better.

honestguy

Post by honestguy »

nobody here ever take to me good skunk weed. may be wet haze kind or shook indica kind. sush lefy hindu kushy no good never for me.
honestguy

Post by honestguy »

took to here LA somthing toally seed crap make pop pop boom boom fizzle wizzle. silly sellers.
cheese maybe i took better somewhere new.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

laughing budda,very strong crush well worth 11e a g,also tried there american dream,for 10e 1g.very nice but not as strong as the LB,wich knocked me back for a nice hour
Supervaporizerman

Post by Supervaporizerman »

Club media gets a vote from me. Super Afghan absolutely brilliant, great taste, very resinous (sorry I know that seems a stupid thing to say about a pressed resin) but what I mean is it has a kind of translucent clarity almost like an Amber. Goes very sticky also at room temp but great stuff.

Champagne Haze at 12.50 always top quality also. Female bt very friendly and helpful always.
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

Stopped in at club media on Saturday morning after having a stroll around the Market. We were met by the nice young girl who had served us last time I was in the shop. I ordered a gram of the Hindu Kush €11 per gram and 1/2 gram of the Nepal extra €16 per gram. I had asked for the Manali hash but they were out.

We found ourselves a table and ordered a coffee each, as my girlfriend is a non smoker I wanted her to enjoy here first coffeeshop experience, she was indeed impressed by the cleanliness of the place and the fresh cut flowers, I think she was presently surprised. Plus the coffee is good too

Right to the point, the hindu was nice and dry well cured but was a little leafy, it burnt really well and had a nice warm stone. The hash was special, pliable, very taste and very effective. I liked it a lot but I think it may be a € or two on the expensive side. I preferred the Noor 2000 I got from Tweed Karmer at the same price.

I do like the club media and think that it is one of the coolest shops in town, I will be back for sure
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Cup week:

My base for this trip haven’t been for ages and was friendly served again like last time; not from the older ladies from last time but by two young women.
Chose it as I wanted to hide myself away from the hustle and bustle of the ongoing cup(lucky coincidence I have been in town during the cup).Even though the place was packed with locals it was a chill atmosphere nonetheless! Went for something off the Super Silver Haze(11€)and Champagne Haze(12,50€)which were nice enough smokes :D .
treetop

Post by treetop »

Gapy and myself had about 9g in this place last week. :lol:

Was a lot of fun although they have had a change in décor to a more industrial/functional style. I don't like it. The tile floor maybe easy to clean but it is a trifle impersonal. May I suggest some rugs or wall hanging tapestries? It just looks and trifle cold and bare in there for my taste.

We had a load of the WW. Was fun. Had a few other bits which I'll post about as they are recalled. :lol: 8) :mrgreen:
How much did you produce?
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

have to say its my fav shop- friendly service, quality smokes, nice décor, feels clean, and not a tourist trap.
We cant stop here this is bat country
tinky

Post by tinky »

Got 5gs of the Warm Ears hash E40.
Female tender advised me was sativa hash more in the head high. Smelt nice tasted nice delivered a decent high. Would buy again.
Hoped to get back there the following day but as often happens it will have to wait until next time.
Pennyroyal Water

Post by Pennyroyal Water »

1 year ago I´ve been sold some weed called PINK here that´s been badly contaminated. After buying blindly 5g coz it looked and smelled so nice I put a lighter to a 2g bud and it burned down with a lot of sparkling in a short time with setting free a plastic-aroma to the air. Threw the other 3g away...

So also in such a honorable establishment like Club Media you´re not protected from brix or whatever contaminated weed.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Pennyroyal Water wrote:1 year ago I´ve been sold some weed called PINK here that´s been badly contaminated. After buying blindly 5g coz it looked and smelled so nice I put a lighter to a 2g bud and it burned down with a lot of sparkling in a short time with setting free a plastic-aroma to the air. Threw the other 3g away...

So also in such a honorable establishment like Club Media you´re not protected from brix or whatever contaminated weed.
damn it is the flammable plastic weed again. I think it is fireworkxoil :mrgreen: It seems to be following you about. :lol:
How much did you produce?
Pennyroyal Water

Post by Pennyroyal Water »

Yeah, it followed me trough many shops, so I´d like to share all my bad experiences!
But what about you? You seem to be following me too... :shock: :lol: So I have to repeat:

Is it my fault that there is so much plastic weed around in the once so honourable city called Amsterdam? C´mon, you know that brixed or whatever treated weed is around there everywhere, don´t you? You can read it all over the web!

I´ve been to so many shops spending my money thoughtless expecting good quality. Only few Euros were spend for good - a lot of the buds had to be thrown away! So I thought I share my experience with you.

Looks like some don´t want the truth to be true! :D

Why should I be telling lies? Please tell me: When you put a lighter to a normal grown bud, does it burn down at once? No! It stops burning a short while after you removed the lighter. So if I experienced this behavior at the weed from the shops I named here, why shouldn´t I write it on this forum?

If you would have looked accurate, you´d have seen that I also reviewed my good experiences with shops like Het Ballonnetje or Little. I did not write down every good experience because I don´t have the time to...

This contaminated weed upset me so much that I had to write my experiences down here. And to be honest: I don´t want to talk about all the good weed I had because I don´t want them to be gone when I want more of it! :lol:

Man, I´d like to know what´s the reaon for you reason for distrust!!! So the stuff you bought in Coffeeshops were ALL good and you never came across contaminated shit? Do you have to be this disrespectful just because I mostly wrote about the really bad stuff they sold me. Is that really my fault?

Please think about it and stop seeing things through rose-colored glasses! :roll:

Peace
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

Love this place. Always trust one of the young ladies here for their recommendations. Fresh bongs with a few fittings although I believe I was lucky that day as far as attachments go. Ask and you might be lucky too.

Champagne Haze 13e - Basically why I come here. Not the strain but the quality at the price. A nice batch.

Silver Haze 10e - Yep. Clean with a real kick.

Strawberry Haze 10e - Weak. We had been pre warned but the flavour was nice and my friend was Haze crazy and got some anyway.

Kandy Cheese 11e - Good strength and as always clean etc for the price. I left my friend here as he needed an hr or two do work online and he bought another g of this and the Strawberry Haze to combine and the half a j he left for me had a nice flavour.

Champagne Haze Iso 25e - Good strength for the price and actually smelt like champagne. I don't know I may have been really stoned at that point but I'm sure it did.

Would always recommend this place.
Supervaporizerman

Post by Supervaporizerman »

In Club Media. Good quality weed and hash as always, wifi fast too.

Strawberry Haze - 7.5/10 - taste excellent especially in my new Haze vape, good starter mainly sativa.

Champagne Haze and Champagne ice to rate later.