Club Media

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Club Media

I like Club Media
94%
I don't like Club Media
6%

Total votes: 143

banshee beat

Re: Club Media

Post by banshee beat »

I've been there three times in the 18 months and not one time was anything like that mentioned. It must be a rule for locals.

Off is the new on
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Quazer you are correct!
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

GanjaGod wrote:Absolutely true my friend. Its just a written rule that some of dealers keep on to
i can honestly tell you over the last 9 months or so since the membership sign has been on the door, i have never once been asked to register, no one knows me by name and i have never had a problem going in for a smoke, even with tourist friends. I don't do it too often, but no problem, don't let it put you off going.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

GanjaGod wrote:Quazer you are correct!
Thanks man! I didn't hang out there often, but it's a cozy place (unless football is on). B & F is fine with me. 8)
banshee beat

Post by banshee beat »

Quazer wrote:B & F is fine with me. 8)
Yes but it doesn't have to be. Just go there and see for yourself.
Off is the new on
shekelz07

Post by shekelz07 »

champagne haze - a bit spoiled on this strain as the batch i smoked in utopia last year is some of the best bud ive ever smoked in my life. but never the less ... a good solid haze but nothing more than that tbh. didnt stand out massively in comparison to other amnesia and ss hazed id smoked. nice coating of crystals ... good aroma ... good haze taste but nothing spectacular. smell - 8 taste - 8 effect 8
orle

Post by orle »

White widow,smooth/clean and very resinous, potent, nice balanced effect. Went to get 5g, bt took great care of the bud and removed every trace of stem :D This is MUCH cleaner and smoother tasting than the "Peacemaker" from boerejongens I had earlier, with similar potency, and a better price (5g for 42,50).
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Tobacco and weed were smoked, tragedy!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Super silver haze, lekker rokin met tobak.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

cheese is different from before, smoked well mixed with tobacco
Papi

Post by Papi »

How's the situation in Club Media right now? Any Champagne Haze or something good at the moment?
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

Got some champagne haze yesterday. Was not impressed. Taste was pretty bad and it didn't burn well
It's the first time I've ever been disappointed in media.

Still a nice shop to chill in though.
pelu98

Post by pelu98 »

hey,
Club Media is the my favourite Cofeeshop, i always stop by as the weed and atmosfere is the best, very friendly staff, the locals that go there are very helpful and if you outgoing youll end up chatting to them like you do with yours friends. i highly recomend it and if you go try the pot of gold.
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

Totally agree. Love this shop, great weed and great company :D

Report to follow :mrgreen:
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

champagne wasnt clean, took some ssh. Wanted to buy some bubble hash (25/35 p gr) but the budtenderee adviced me not to go for it. Tried some zooltjes hash, effect was meh, 7 out of 10