Meneer Jansen (Den Haag)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Meneer Jansen?

I like Meneer Jansen
50%
I don't like Menesr Jansen
50%

Total votes: 2

hippy_man99

Meneer Jansen (Den Haag)

Post by hippy_man99 »

ACD Page: Meneer Jansen

so I decided to take A bike ride to Den haag today from Leiden... it was gorgeous outside and I thought I'd make the trip! it took about an hour and a half and I needed a smoke... I've heard some good things About Meneer Jansen so I thought I'd check it out. as usual outside Amsterdam, the budtender hangs out up front while there is a closed off area where you can sit and chill. Inside is a bit bare... I'd say they need some more posters on the wall. there were no seats on the back terrace which kind of bummed me out.

The menu is small compared to the dam, 3-4 weeds, 2 hashes, and a number of pre-rolled joints... I bought the special called jetlag for 6 euro a gram... they also have a deal for 25 euro for 4.5 grams... a very nice deal if you ask me. the weed smells alright, nice skunky when you break it up. it has a nice mellow high... I'd give it a 7/10 not the strongest but definately a nice deal to say the least...

lots of middleeastern peole hanging around inside... real nice and friendly atmosphere... I Definitely heard some Turkish in there... dunno if this is a predominantly middleastern area or not... since I don't know den haag that well...

I'd certainly give this place a stop if you come through town... on firt impressions I like it!!

cheers,

hippy

p.s.- I'd put the link to thison here but it's damn hard on the iPod and I can't figure it out... :)
Last edited by hippy_man99 on Fri 29th May 2009 04:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StonedSince67

Re: Meneer Jansen (Den Haag)

Post by StonedSince67 »

hippy_man99 wrote:p.s.- I'd put the link to thison here but it's damn hard on the iPod ... :)
Meneer Jansen (Den Haag)

thanks for the report and hope you made it back on the bicycle, that's a good 3 hour ride then
hippy_man99

Post by hippy_man99 »

it actually wasn't that long... on the way back I left at 3:50 and got to leiden at 4:50... about an hour back.... but man it was all against the wind....

:shock: my legs are throbbing man!!

(also didn't help that i smoked a spliff on the ride back going through that huge park in Den Haag hehe)

peace,
hippy
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

LOL...How coincidental...I've spent the afternoon surfing the net for campsites on that coastal stretch...i wanna take the kids on a summer camping holiday this year...and came across Campsite Vlietland in Leiden,and i was wondering how long it would take to cycle to Den Haag.(I particularly wanna visit the Escher museum/gallery).
So thanks man...I've seen questions answered on this site within 5 mins of posting ,but never precognitive... 8)
"That cats something i can't explain"
hippy_man99

Post by hippy_man99 »

hahah that is the greatest thing I've heard... glad I could help without knowing it!

see it pays to be a stoner!.... we have precognitive powers!

must be the wee
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Thanks for the report HM ...any info on the den Haag Centrum /; Station area shops , or the current Delft scene would be welcome also... In the plans to visit them in July
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99013904@N00/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hippy_man99

Post by hippy_man99 »

Don't know much about Delft since I haven't been yet... But I'll try and make the trip and get some info up here...

peace,
hippy
houston2diego

Post by houston2diego »

mannnn i remember gettin off the train in leiden with my cousin and being holy shiT!!!!!!!!! the crucial cannon outposts and leftover WWII barracks/bunkers was insane while high. But i do remember one shop not wanting to sell to us. but we went to another and POW! we got some k2 and white widow that was diff from the white widow in den haag.

But anyway my fave place is CREMERS in Den Haag!

i love the train ride from den haag thru leiden but i can only imagine how bad ass the bike ride is!!!!
Nothin comes to a sleeper but a dream....
hippy_man99

Post by hippy_man99 »

I stopped at Cremers as well. I bought the Super 88 or Crazy 88.... something 88 I can't remember...

but it was 8.80 per gram and for Den Haag a bit expensive. It was a good smoke no doubt, but i'd say it was comparable to the jetlag... which was 6 per gram...

The Menu at Cremers was really extensive and had I the time, I would have sampled quite a few more. Alas I needed to get home... The bike ride was kind of boring actually, since I rode along the N44 for most of the ride.... It probably would have been nicer had I taken a more meandering route.... but thats for next time...
Joseluischillavert

Post by Joseluischillavert »

darkglobe wrote:LOL...How coincidental...I've spent the afternoon surfing the net for campsites on that coastal stretch...i wanna take the kids on a summer camping holiday this year...and came across Campsite Vlietland in Leiden,and i was wondering how long it would take to cycle to Den Haag.(I particularly wanna visit the Escher museum/gallery).
So thanks man...I've seen questions answered on this site within 5 mins of posting ,but never precognitive... 8)
Duinrell...

Near Den Haag
kmfdm

Post by kmfdm »

My favourite shops in den haag are cremers and koffie en dromen. I don't see the last shop being mentioned much by people outside of den haag but it has a great selection of hazes and hashes (separate haze menu!). Cremer's has a great atmosphere and bar, but the weed is pricier than about anywhere else in town. It's nice that the menu changes pretty regularly though (although perhaps less nice if you get used to smoking a particular item). Other shops change the menu up a lot less often.
Manneer Jansen has a great deal on kristal haze for 10e/g, but I find their hash pricey for the quality. You are better off going to florence if you want quality moroccan hash or koffie en dromen if you want some cheap nepalese (10e/g).

I was recently in Delft and the only shop there that is not take-away only now is de Vlouw. The prices and quality seemed good when I was there and it was quite roomy inside. It is just hard to find because the alley it is in (Vlouw) is unlabeled. I spent about a half hour wondering around town before I found it.
Not_the_monk

Re: Meneer Jansen (Den Haag)

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Moonlight (formerly Meneer Jansen) in the Hague, dated 3 April 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Ramis

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-moonlight.html