Spirit

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Spirit

I like Spirit
88%
I don't like Spirit
13%

Total votes: 32

freewheelin frank

Post by freewheelin frank »

Spirit is a great place to just chill after walking around...been there several times and NEVER had a problem...'underground coffeeshop'...what's next a secret handshake to get the best deal at Grey Area?

mark the martian

Post by mark the martian »

Moved just around the corner from these guys. Went there this evening and it was reasonably full of 20-somethings. Friendly atmosphere, bud tender was nice, bought a gram of White Widow and it cost 8.50 which is good. Weed looks great, some nice white frosting on it :D

Smoked great, tasted like white widow, got stoned like white widow. Will be going back regularly, A+
mark the martian

I've bought from them three or four times now. The latest batch I got (1 gram of white widow) was dry and crumbly. Tasted bad, also had a lot of stem in it. I think I'll go somewhere else next time. No doubt just bad luck though
codejd

Post by codejd »

i love this shop; good music, low prices, good location...this receipt is a couple of years old...

Donkey smell.
mark the martian

Went back again because he's close, got 2 grams white widow. Fantastic smoke! Heavy, heavy stone, my head feels broken right now. In a really good way!
plantpot

Post by plantpot »

I liked this place, it was just around the corner from the apartment when i was there last August .
First time in i tried 1g Morocan Ice @ 11e and 1g Budda Cheese ?e. Both were very good, especially the Ice which bubbled up when touched with a flame.
I went back one time and got the 5g Ice @ 50e deal and next time more of their B Cheese i was so impressed with their gear.
There was a big room at the back with pool table but it was closed on all 3 occations i went.
More of a buy and fly place possibly. There were arcade racing machines just inside the door.
I am planning visiting this place again when i go back in Nov. 5g Iceolator @ 50e :shock: This is one of the best deals i have found in town so far. The guy who served me 5g was friendly. I told him i had tried it the day before and that it bubbled up when licked with a flame. He replied - It is Iceolator, and smiled, i said I know it is i will have 5g please !
Haggdogg

Post by Haggdogg »

Stayed in an appartment just along the street fromthe spirit a few times. I like the place. The front room is normally full of locals, not many tourists, but no one has ever bothered with us and where all pretty friendly. The last time I went over the back smoking area was shut for refurbishment, has been open every other time I've been tho, it's a good place sit if the back room is open, plenty of space to slouch about and it's bright and fresh. Hope the refurb is finished for my trip. There cheese is always lovely and smelly. Look forward to smoking a bag of it next week! :D
SubPop

Re: Spirit

Post by SubPop »

Does anyone know if you can smoke weed whilst playing pool at this place?

Thanks
Joshuadrooney

Re: The Spirit

Post by Joshuadrooney »

maddograndie wrote:BEWARE of The Spirit coffee shop. All sorts of negative people go there.
The stuff might cost you a little more but it is natural and safe. 8)
You chat shit.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them
Couch

Post by Couch »

Really liked this place! Bigger on the inside that one would think. 6 or 7 pinball machines in the back and a pool table. The pinball and pool room is in the smoking area so you can smoke and play. Pinball machines: Big Buck Hunter, Shrek, Avatar, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars Ep. 1, Attack from Mars (wasn't working). 2E for 3 games. Also, they have a multi-game old school arcade game - Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Dig Dug, Galaga, Space Invaders, Etc. Got some nice Amnesia Haze here. Looked nice, smelled lovely, tasted great, and good effect.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Exactly as couch said above went here today.Really cool place. Big Area outback. The smoking Aliens are cool as well. Budtender let me get half a gram. good half a gram. Cheese. Very tasty. closest looking to old skunk yet. Got me petty stoned, but not chair locked.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
artymac

Post by artymac »

This coffeeshop is only along the street from our rented flat and I walked past this on so many occasions because it didn't look right, I was heading out to other coffeeshops, or I had to much weed to smoke before I had to catch a plane home, etc..... This was my loss, as having a coffeeshop on your doorstep goes this was fantastic, good smoke at very good prices!!
I bought 1g of "White Widow" at 9 euros one early evening, as the grass we had was running low at this point compared to the hash..... this was another great smoke on our trip, nice long stone with no complaints about the price paid. This was on the recommendation of the budtender in a very laid back place when I was in. Plenty of room in this shop and everyone was friendly, with a guy smoking at the counter chatted away to me, gassing away about the pinball machines in the place.
On other occasions;
2g of their "Cheese" at 11 euros a 'g' was bought, an excellent smoke, very stoned after a joint, not wanting to do much more than eat 'muchies'.
3g of "Super Polm" Hash at 9 euros a 'g'. This was very nice stuff, great buzz and nice tasting, another very good buy.
So, if you are passing this shop, pop in, there looks to be lots of other great stuff to try and don't be put off by the look of it from outside as i have to say i was i bit myself.
Balou

Post by Balou »

In the middle of the Jordaan lies this quiet shop. There are plenty of pinball machines for a rainy Amsterdam afternoon. Budtender was friendly enough, no idea what I bought.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

Nice atmosphere with plenty of room for chilling. Like the pinball machines and pool table. The Cheese was ok. Nothing wrong with it, just not exceptional.
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

quick question how many steps/stairs are there to go up/down? to the pinball machines :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)