Random Thread

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

spidergawd

Re: Random Thread

Post by spidergawd »

Lot of trouble these 42 year old vehicles when they've had about 15 previous owners. I dont think I've done one job so far that someone in the past hasn't bodged up and thereby turned an hour or two's work into a couple of days :?.
But I tell myself I'm having fun, it's a hobby :roll: 8).

What a long strange trip it is.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

spidergawd wrote:Lot of trouble these 42 year old vehicles when they've had about 15 previous owners. I dont think I've done one job so far that someone in the past hasn't bodged up and thereby turned an hour or two's work into a couple of days :?.
But I tell myself I'm having fun, it's a hobby :roll: 8).
All are a lot of trouble, spent a day trying to get a front shock off this bag o shite Renault and its still on the fucking thing, more money on tools coz socket sets don't come with 18mm socket, would you bloody believe it, French fuck up, wish I could do a vettel and switch to ferrari, I would take your 40 year old beast without hesitation coz French car design is wank!! They are bodged in the manufacturing stage! :lol:

Off to fetch kids then back on it, might actually get it on the road by Monday or slip with a lighter and have an early bonfire, will have to make sure I don't breathe the fumes from the plastic bodywork though,

Arrrrrrrrrrrr, fuck off Renault just fuck off!!!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

You're right Kermit, anything else would be 17 or 19 effin mil. :mrgreen:

Their vans are the same citroen, peugeot, tinny as hell, had some good use out of the renault masters though when I ran a mixed fleet, but under powered.
For vans/Minibuses, transits if money was tight then VW's and Mercs when we were doing well. :roll: :)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Never had any major problems with pugs I have had, fords I have had have been bags of trouble and the three renaults have been terrible, guess I just punish myself, have anything German around here the little shits will do what's needed to get them keys and the cops pull you every mile you do :shock:

And yes that bloody shock is still on the car :shock: :twisted:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

There was only gonna be one winner, French robot vs English warrior, determination and strength over metal.

Oh yes baby the flying French rocket is back :D :mrgreen: time to bring out the big guns, real Exo for a big celebration :mrgreen:
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

So I snowed my windows. You know that fake snow in a can for windows for Christmas. Now it's not that I'm in a Chrissie Spirit already, the thing is I got a fucking Kookaburra attacking my windows and he thinks I'm hiding another Kookaburra inside my house, which is actually just the dumb fucks own reflection. Now I hope you all know a Kookaburra is a fair size bird. Just imagine the fuck ploughs into your windows every morning about 5 am and bashes his head and big fuck off beak against the glass, until your finally sick of the prick, so you get up and hold the hose on the kookabirdy and all he does then is sit there and have a shower. Then laughs at you Fucking birds here are even smart arses!
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Dylan Thomas was not a pisshead. Just a genius who liked a pint with the locals. :idea: And Richard Burton mangled him. :evil:.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

A lot of the time I go to post but then change my mind and scrub it, it's strange even when what I was going to post is relevant (makes a change), weird :?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

There sure are a lot more movies than ever before depicting humans as cartoon.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Kermit wrote:A lot of the time I go to post but then change my mind and scrub it, it's strange even when what I was going to post is relevant (makes a change), weird :?
+1 I hardly ever log in anymore because of the same reason. Even urged to delete this one too. :?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Fireworks Friday night, switching on of christmas lights in the city last night, seems very early this year :?
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

After reading through the last travelogue, I'd like to read a travelogue in a Dublin focused pub forum.
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

My arse may just about have unpuckered :evil: :lol:

Long backstory short , some twat tried to hit 1st born last Saturday (we completely forgot about it and that we'd rung the police :roll: ) took the police until tonight to turn up which a lone officer did unannounced at 22:30ish :evil:
After asking to see 1st born , who was in bed , said " i'll need to speak about the smell aswell " oh shiiiiiiit :evil:

So , I'm now a cannabis warning holder , good in only my county :lol: "say you get caught smoking in London, they can warn you again, but you'll get a fine up here, if caught again ".
Also took the 2 pre-rolled j's I had in my tin , " yes they are mine , I was going to smoke them & no I wasn't going to supply anyone , I wasn't even going to share with my wife" :wink:
" not growing it are you? " " no officer , does it look like I am ?" " no I could tell you weren't , plus I can't smell anymore "
Seemed to totally miss the stash jar sat next to my chair just out of his eyeline :wink: , also missed the j's we had in our ashtray's :mrgreen:

Said , he didn't really give a shit about home smokers but if it was infront of him he had to do something about it , that in his opinion it would be legal soon enough anyway & that yes he/they had lots more things they could be spending their time on :mrgreen:
So hopefully that's the end of it :wink: but maybe you all shouldn't rush round our house for a smoke to soon :lol:

Stay safe stoners :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote:My arse may just about have unpuckered :evil: :lol:

Long backstory short , some twat tried to hit 1st born last Saturday (we completely forgot about it and that we'd rung the police :roll: ) took the police until tonight to turn up which a lone officer did unannounced at 22:30ish :evil:
After asking to see 1st born , who was in bed , said " i'll need to speak about the smell aswell " oh shiiiiiiit :evil:

So , I'm now a cannabis warning holder , good in only my county :lol: "say you get caught smoking in London, they can warn you again, but you'll get a fine up here, if caught again ".
Also took the 2 pre-rolled j's I had in my tin , " yes they are mine , I was going to smoke them & no I wasn't going to supply anyone , I wasn't even going to share with my wife" :wink:
" not growing it are you? " " no officer , does it look like I am ?" " no I could tell you weren't , plus I can't smell anymore "
Seemed to totally miss the stash jar sat next to my chair just out of his eyeline :wink: , also missed the j's we had in our ashtray's :mrgreen:

Said , he didn't really give a shit about home smokers but if it was infront of him he had to do something about it , that in his opinion it would be legal soon enough anyway & that yes he/they had lots more things they could be spending their time on :mrgreen:
So hopefully that's the end of it :wink: but maybe you all shouldn't rush round our house for a smoke to soon :lol:

Stay safe stoners :mrgreen:
OH YOU STONER!!!
...shit storm avoided, this time!
Lesson to be learned - if ya roll it, smoke it!! :lol:
... :mrgreen: