Random Thread

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Kermit

Re: Random Thread

Post by Kermit »

No way he can get away with it :shock: also in the news, RBS vote yes to London move :shock: :lol:

Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

You think mites are bad, wait till you get possums.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Bastardfuckingcuntysweatyballbagwanking automated phonelines :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

ftcarer wrote::twisted: 3/6 , 1st born hit by car :( , 5/6 gets himself a cheap replacement :) yesterday 15/6 loses £20 of the last £40 he has until payday :( today while at work his bike was nicked from outside :( shouldn't laugh but :lol: :lol: :lol: not his month so far :wink: his work have it cctv though so the police will atleast have a look & try to recover it :roll: I don't have much faith in that tbh
Good news from a bit of the above quote , police nicked & prosecuted the scum who nicked his bike
& 1st born is getting £185 compo :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

ftcarer wrote:
ftcarer wrote::twisted: 3/6 , 1st born hit by car :( , 5/6 gets himself a cheap replacement :) yesterday 15/6 loses £20 of the last £40 he has until payday :( today while at work his bike was nicked from outside :( shouldn't laugh but :lol: :lol: :lol: not his month so far :wink: his work have it cctv though so the police will atleast have a look & try to recover it :roll: I don't have much faith in that tbh
Good news from a bit of the above quote , police nicked & prosecuted the scum who nicked his bike
& 1st born is getting £185 compo :mrgre
en:

Result :D
What a long strange trip it is.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

It's funny how when I post I know exactly who will reply and in what manner, its also funny how its the same users, strange that, like I am talking to the same sad bastard over and over again :shock: :lol:

Be good to one day see all these in the same room but somehow I think that's not possible. :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

1.2502, compared to last years 1.14 that Is very nice, thank you scotland :D :mrgreen:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I hate school bullies, and when they are double the age of your 5 year old makes me sick.

So my fail safe advice to any parent with this problem is:

1. Locate parents of bullies, of course equal rights apply, and well just knock them the fuck out!

2. Locate home of bullies, destroy car on drive, pay for local bag heads, To stock the local cash converters, people with windows shouldn't throw stones. :shock:

Or be a hippy man and just talk about :shock: :lol:

I tried the hippy approach when same bullies started on her when she was nearly 4 :shock: :evil:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Kermit wrote:I hate school bullies, and when they are double the age of your 5 year old makes me sick.

1. Locate parents of bullies, of course equal rights apply, and well just knock them the fuck out!

2. Locate home of bullies, destroy car on drive, pay for local bag heads, To stock the local cash converters, people with windows shouldn't throw stones. :shock:

I tried the hippy approach when same bullies started on her when she was nearly 4 :shock: :evil:
Hope you're daughters doing ok mate , school bullies are ***** even worse if they have " oh no my little angel wouldn't do that "parents , tossers .

My daughter was bullied by a group of 4 girls for 2 yrs in primary school , tried talking to , arguing with their parents ,school tried to help, nothing worked, 2 wks before end of school on a school trip, she just snapped left 2 of them with black eyes and bloody noses , was pulled off the 3rd while holding her head in a fountain :twisted: , I was rung by the school to pick her up from the trip :lol:
The 4th girl , along with both parents knocked on our door the same night to apologise for everything :lol: :roll: & to beg for no more trouble :lol: their biggest worry was that they'd finally (wankers) realised that their girls we're their oldest kids where as mine is our youngest :wink: which meant that in 8 odd wks when they all started the same :wink: high school , not only would my daughter be there but her 3 older brothers & all their friends aswell :lol: :D I was told they were surrounded 1st day by roughly 50/60 kids & asked if they had a problem with her , she hasn't had a prob with them since :mrgreen:

She was suspended 4 times in her 1st term there for fighting back against boy bullies who took the piss in some way then lost :twisted:

I'm all for peaceful solutions , some people just need there arses handing to them sometimes :mrgreen:

All the best with sorting this Kermit :mrgreen:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ftcarer wrote:
Kermit wrote:I hate school bullies, and when they are double the age of your 5 year old makes me sick.

Hope you're daughters doing ok mate , school bullies are ***** even worse if they have " oh no my little angel wouldn't do that "parents , tossers .

My daughter was bullied by a group of 4 girls for 2 yrs in primary school , tried talking to , arguing with their parents ,school tried to help, nothing worked, 2 wks before end of school on a school trip, she just snapped left 2 of them with black eyes and bloody noses , was pulled off the 3rd while holding her head in a fountain :twisted: , I was rung by the school to pick her up from the trip :lol:
The 4th girl , along with both parents knocked on our door the same night to apologise for everything :lol: :roll: & to beg for no more trouble :lol: their biggest worry was that they'd finally (wankers) realised that their girls we're their oldest kids where as mine is our youngest :wink: which meant that in 8 odd wks when they all started the same :wink: high school , not only would my daughter be there but her 3 older brothers & all their friends aswell :lol: :D I was told they were surrounded 1st day by roughly 50/60 kids & asked if they had a problem with her , she hasn't had a prob with them since :mrgreen:

She was suspended 4 times in her 1st term there for fighting back against boy bullies who took the piss in some way then lost :twisted:

I'm all for peaceful solutions , some people just need there arses handing to them sometimes :mrgreen:

All the best with sorting this Kermit :mrgreen:
Solution, make sure your best friend is also the biggest nut job on the estate :shock: let's just say its likely very well sorted now :mrgreen: I rolled a few fattys and we dropped by to see the parents, I let them catch there breath first then told them how it's going to be, no broken bones just a few pairs of dirty pants :lol: :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

fucking money grabbing care companys , charge a shitload , most goes to the company/money men & not the actual carer's/workers ,now I'm being told adult care services are/have put there prices up "to enable us to compete with the more expensive companies" W T F :!: :evil:
3-6 wk wait for a re-assessment of a 86yr old hsebound ,double stroke/heart attack survivor :shock:

Seriously stressed right now :evil: :evil:

Rant over :mrgreen:
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote:fucking money grabbing care companys , charge a shitload , most goes to the company/money men & not the actual carer's/workers ,now I'm being told adult care services are/have put there prices up "to enable us to compete with the more expensive companies" W T F :!: :evil:
3-6 wk wait for a re-assessment of a 86yr old hsebound ,double stroke/heart attack survivor :shock:

Seriously stressed right now :evil: :evil:

Rant over :mrgreen:
Give Uncle my best...
...does he need more oily treatment?

As for the thieves of 1st Born's ride, shows that some don't think things through, and now they're in jail with a permanent public record for being a thief. Karma and comeuppance, a two-for-one special, nice.

Peace...
... :mrgreen:
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Kermit wrote: Solution, make sure your best friend is also the biggest nut job on the estate :shock: let's just say its likely very well sorted now :mrgreen: I rolled a few fattys and we dropped by to see the parents, I let them catch there breath first then told them how it's going to be, no broken bones just a few pairs of dirty pants :lol: :mrgreen:
Kermit, we've never met, but you've earned some serious respect points from me for being the better man.
I haven't had the pleasure/pain ;) of having children of my own, but I have been a surrogate father and have had some experiences.
If someone were to bully my kid, especially a daughter (sorry for the sexism, but not really)... well, I would have done the opposite - both Dad and Mom would have faced a beat down of epic proportions, without any help (wouldn't want my mate to get into any trouble on my behalf, but a great intimidation tactic if needed). Bullying is learned, either from being bullied/abused or being taught how to bully. Either way, the parents are responsible.
Please continue to be the better man... :)
Peace...
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Uncle Ron wrote: Give Uncle my best...
...does he need more oily treatment?

As for the thieves of 1st Born's ride, shows that some don't think things through, and now they're in jail with a permanent public record for being a thief. Karma and comeuppance, a two-for-one special, nice.
Peace...
Cheers mate , all will work out I'm sure , I'm feeling better already :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

Kermit sorry to hear about your bulling problem .Here in my country we have had three shootings of school kids in the last week,You could take your big friend with you to see the parents but you might get shot by 100 pound teenager .Degree of problem depends on how the whole community deal,s with it,teacher,school,cops parents it takes a village mentality to raise are kids.P.S.uncle ron,s approach is the way not to stop cycle of abuse ,children learn by example ron,s would led to more violence.Caveman shit.Good luck kermit Cheers