HOW TO RUIN A DECENT FORUM

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

tinky

HOW TO RUIN A DECENT FORUM

Post by tinky »

Thanks Elasticband for posting childish shit in almost every section.

elasticband

Re: HOW TO RUIN A DECENT FORUM

Post by elasticband »

Simple block me if you dont like me reviews. There is more trolling childish bullshit in the 241 page voyagers review thread than I have ever posted.

I have probably contributed more than most in terms of reviews over the last year

If you cant fight the trolls with meanigful reviews just fucking join them and throw it on the ahit pile with the rest. .....

I am not trolling I am reviewing the bud I bought this weekend, if you dont like my newreview style oror frequency of reviews then block me.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
tinky

Post by tinky »

As far as I can see the issue started on the Barney breakfast bar thread. Why you need to then post crap on so many other coffeeshop review pages and other sections is beyond me.

Your new style of reviewing the weed . Bullshit it's just to try and wind folk up.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Living in Amsterdam has been know to send many people a little crazy after a while.
It seems that has happened to elasticband.
Until recently his posts were reasonable, lately they are not!
In one thread he threatened that his days here are numbered, if he carries on in this vane, let's hope so!
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Just joining the fun, it wont last much longer I am sure ;)
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Old Timer wrote:Living in Amsterdam has been know to send many people a little crazy after a while.
In one thread he threatened that his days here are numbered, if he carries on in this vane, let's hope so!

Call me crazy if you want. It was not a threat it was an observational post.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Old Timer wrote:Living in Amsterdam has been know to send many people a little crazy after a while.

When you say letely do you not just mean the last few days?

Ive made several resonable posts along with several meaningless reviews along with some friendly community spirited banter......
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

In my humble opinion, what really risks ruining the forum is unnecessarily aggro or condescending posting, people diminishing honestly given opinions others offer for no reason other than a seeming sense of superiority, or believing they are at the top of an imagined forum hierarchy. Disagreements seem to get real personal quick on here too which is both a shame, and very silly.

Having said that, elasticband dude, your continual reviews over recent months have been really good reads for me, and loads of others I'm sure who don't come here for the shit, but to keep up to date with whats good and what's not in their favourite city. I get why you're pissed off but please don't do yourself a disservice by reacting in the heat of the moment like this, it would be a real shame to lose your normal contributions to the forum if this escalates, whether for the alternative of meaningless posts, or nothing at all.

Peace ;)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Starting troll like threads like this makes a trolled forum worse, I wouod hardly call this forum decent though, troll heaven.