found in A'dam: UK passport

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Nimrod

found in A'dam: UK passport

Post by Nimrod »

Found at the holiday rental.
I'm assuming there are no stamps within because of the EU association. A passport without stamps just doesn't seem correct and somehow invalid. It's why all those pages are provided, so us stoners can look back and know when and where we've been. It's the kind of ink I like.
Unless they obtained something from their embassy, how does one return home without their passport?
And what's with all that exposed wiring? Looks all cloak and dagger. At least us Yanks have the decency to bury ours in the cover.
It's my second-most interesting souvenir, besides the meteorite.

Mack 10

Re: found in A'dam: UK passport

Post by Mack 10 »

Yeah for some reason they stopped stamping passports years ago.
Now you only get stamped in places to hat need a visa and most of them
Don't bother either, some even charge for it.

Seems odd they bother to add any pages at all really.

Did you not think to return it?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Never had any off my passports stamped, but that's not the problem here tbh, the problem is the theft by finding, u took a passport you found in you rental home :? For a holiday memo :? Why not pass it to your rental guy who would likely return it to its owner?

In my country that's theft by finding, your shady as fuck, don't leave anything on the table kind of guy, shocking!!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Nimrod wrote:Found at the holiday rental.
I'm assuming there are no stamps within because of the EU association. A passport without stamps just doesn't seem correct and somehow invalid. It's why all those pages are provided, so us stoners can look back and know when and where we've been. It's the kind of ink I like.
Unless they obtained something from their embassy, how does one return home without their passport?
And what's with all that exposed wiring? Looks all cloak and dagger. At least us Yanks have the decency to bury ours in the cover.
Thats would be quite a peculiar and perverse thing to do Nimrod, finding a passport, taking it home and then letting us lot and the world know on the interweb. The meteorite must have hit you on the head :!: Tut tut, do I detect a bit of late night angling :?:

Somebody elses brief in your pocket these jumpy days? they might finger you for a terrorist :shock:
What a long strange trip it is.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Nimrod wrote:Found at the holiday rental.
hope your just fishing bro,,