Anyone been to Alanya?

echc1

Post by echc1 »

no way turkey....remember midnight express? sod that for a game!

ATWA

Post by ATWA »

good idea geoffk, but im going there with my girlfriend so that wont work wery well but I think it will work out somehow. If there is a market I will find it and if there isnt I could use a short break :P

but I would really enjoy a spliff on my balcony in the evenings, perhaps smoke a blunt with my girl then take our sunglasses and walk along the beach..

:D

allthough i think turkey was a really stupid idea to go to , could have gone to some better place if we would have waited, saw some really nice marocko charts in november.. Amsterdam was also a suggestion but since we been there 3 times the past 6 months we thought we should see the sun for a while :P
Air Trees Water & Animals
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

Im thinking about bringing over just a few grams like 3 with me.
Probably would work great and with no problems.

Also im curious is there any narcotic the turks are famous for using och supplying `? Could you imagen scoring acid in turkey and walking around in all the bazars with the yelling and dragging muslims that want to sell you their crap.. haha
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

You shoulda got the GF to go to Spain instaed I am just back from Salou about 100km down the coast from Barcelona and I was able to score in a tourist shop, so easy spain, i have been going every year since 2001 and never had a problem scoring, usually nice hash too. I have a freind who has been to Turkey a few times and he says that he would not ever try to score there and he is a ballsy bastard too, would ask any1 over here if they had smoke but didnt even attempt Turkey.
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

Wow yeah you maybe are right.
Yeah im thinking turkey will suck ass and I made a stupid decision.
Fact is there was some flights to teneriffe and gran canaria but then we would have to first make it to Stockholm and I live in the north so that costs much too..
Turkey was almost free, 30 min from home to airport, 2 weeks in pretty luxery 4star hotell for a total sum of like 1.000 euro for two adults. lol :D

but now i can see it, we will just walk around in fucking bazars allday buying crap to bring home, shit we wont ever use lol.
omg 30c sun, markets "jalla jalla swedish special price only for u"...

haha i hope im overreacting im high (omg). :D
atleast i have the beach..
Boytag

How to get quality weed and hash in Alanya?

Post by Boytag »

Indeed.