A treat for Mighty & Crafty vaporizer owners..

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Bob2

A treat for Mighty & Crafty vaporizer owners..

Post by Bob2 »

So Good Morning everyone.

So I brought a New accessory for my Mighty. Remember at heart I'm Cheap bastard !! So when i saw pictures of this online and researched a little bit more i found on ebay for £5.99 including postage as well i jumped at it.

Things you need to know apart from me being Cheap: I like to vape and portable is key, nothing beats going out with your vape. vaping on the beach, forest, graveyard, a music venue, board meeting, museum the list is Bloody Endless. and if its dull or boring it Bloody ain't when I'm OFF MY TITS..

Also I have never liked taking out a grinder, and Bud out with me (It Fucking Stinks) on that front I'm more than a bit Paranoid, and never take much out with me which limits Party Fun Time. (VERY BAD!!) So i own some lovely Roor cork lid smell proof glass jars (down to my last one :cry: ) But it's big. SO ANYWAY

Storz & Bickel Capsule Caddy..

The capsule caddy holds 4 dosing capsules and is 100% smell proof & waterproof, and looks lovely with my keys measuring 6 cm. the dosing capsules can be just for weed or you can put the pad in it to use concentrates. (the capsule caddy has a version with the pads for £7.99) I Think the pads that come with the mighty and crafty fit, but don't hold me to that As I only use bud.I know other vaporizers like the old davinci one used capsule " WOW they where Shit! "

Q : Do They Work ??
A : Fuck Yeah do they!! I cant spot any difference at all.

Q : Can you put same amount of weed in ??
A : No. I just Re-tested before this once no twice in last 20 mins, I filled one up Little push then a bit more weed and got roughly the same as i normally do, you can also fill the lid part up too for some extra tokes.

Q : Do they get hot ??
A : Yes. Hotter than the Sun! I burnt myself on the first one, just tilt over vape and let it fall out or leave in till cooled down.

Q : They look thin are they easy to bend??
A : Yes. Very especially when stoned after a vape, but i have not damaged any (they are bloody thin)

You can get a set of 40 capsules for around £20 but saw a set of 40 on amazon for around £10 (doesn't come with box)

Q : How do they fit in the Crafy or the Mighty ??
A : Like this.

Q : What If i needed more than 4 capsules??
A : well no one like a show off, but there is this (not smell proof) costs about £10.

Q : you mentioned Pad's for concentrates what are these ??
A : They are these.

Q : Could they fit in the Plenty or the Volcano ??
A : Yes they can. For the plenty you need this reducer thing. For the Volcano you need the easy valve and the reducer thing. if your using the solid valve that's alot of money to upgrade, I would do it, man that solid valve took so much weed would pay for it's self over 6 months for me.

Sorry for my ramble : I've done all 4 capsules whilst doing this review and I'm so stoned my mind is now in a state of SpaceGoatFart.

OneHighMofo

Re: A treat for Mighty & Crafty vaporizer owners..

Post by OneHighMofo »

Great post :) It's a clever little device and I'd deffo get one if I was an 'on the go' vaper.
I'm more of a stay at home vaper these days :lol:
John Daniel

Post by John Daniel »

Genius :idea: :D even the other half will be able to fill my mighty now without over or underfilling it :mrgreen: I use one of those specimen tubes you get at the Dr's and you do need to get the tap right or it can spill all over the place.
John Daniel

Post by John Daniel »

Actually 1976, what temp do you vape at on your mighty. I run mine at 180 but advice is always gratefully received.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

180 then 190 for the last little bit
John Daniel

Post by John Daniel »

Got you. 180 gives me a smoother vape but the tight ass in me asks how much am I wasting :oops: :mrgreen:
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

Not a lot really..
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I do constant 183-188 on the Crafty (since I can't be arsed to waste the battery of both my phone and vape by connecting the bluetooth).