Vape Pens in Amsterdam (Desperate)

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
DeLekkersteNUGS16

Re: Vape Pens in Amsterdam (Desperate)

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Tue 14th Feb 2017 10:43 am

Got my PAX 3 yesterday, really diggin' it so far. Flavor is a minor slouch compared to the S&B portables (Crafty/Mighty), however not nearly as much as the critics made it out to be, in some ways I honestly think the flavor holds its own against the S&B vapes* (* = strain/maintenance dependent for the PAX models), and it could honestly win on composite score against the S&B vapes on aesthetics, build-quality, warranty and battery life alone.

Hopefully my sticky brick jr. will arrive today! :mrgreen:

Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints » Thu 7th Sep 2017 03:15 pm

i am on e the search myself for a vape / pen to use flower but also liquids like cbd oil ....or mainly cbd oils..what do you guys recon i should get and do you have good sources for cbd oils with terpenes?

sNc

Post by sNc » Thu 7th Sep 2017 09:41 pm

Buffalostints wrote:
Thu 7th Sep 2017 03:15 pm
i am on e the search myself for a vape / pen to use flower but also liquids like cbd oil ....or mainly cbd oils..what do you guys recon i should get and do you have good sources for cbd oils with terpenes?
There is a company called Harmony that produces CBD eliquids in various strengths with flavours such as SLH, OG Kush, Mango Haze, Hemp, Strawberry Hemp and mint Hemp..I have used the first two flavours and much prefer the SLH (all use terpenes)...only thing is they are pricey and are quite high in PG concentration /ratio (Propylene Glycol) apparently this helps with carrying the CBD but as it is a thin liquid it causes wicks/coils of vape atomisers to burn out quickly...you usually have to use a much lower wattage setting to offset this.

Speak to a local vape shop to get best advice and set up. But otherwise google can give you good results...my other advice would be get a seperate vape for flower.

Return to “Headshops and Paraphernalia”