Vape Pens in Amsterdam (Desperate)

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Nuggz

Re: Vape Pens in Amsterdam (Desperate)

Post by Nuggz »

Got my PAX 3 yesterday, really diggin' it so far. Flavor is a minor slouch compared to the S&B portables (Crafty/Mighty), however not nearly as much as the critics made it out to be, in some ways I honestly think the flavor holds its own against the S&B vapes* (* = strain/maintenance dependent for the PAX models), and it could honestly win on composite score against the S&B vapes on aesthetics, build-quality, warranty and battery life alone.

Hopefully my sticky brick jr. will arrive today! :mrgreen:

Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

i am on e the search myself for a vape / pen to use flower but also liquids like cbd oil ....or mainly cbd oils..what do you guys recon i should get and do you have good sources for cbd oils with terpenes?
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Buffalostints wrote: Thu 7th Sep 2017 03:15 pm i am on e the search myself for a vape / pen to use flower but also liquids like cbd oil ....or mainly cbd oils..what do you guys recon i should get and do you have good sources for cbd oils with terpenes?
There is a company called Harmony that produces CBD eliquids in various strengths with flavours such as SLH, OG Kush, Mango Haze, Hemp, Strawberry Hemp and mint Hemp..I have used the first two flavours and much prefer the SLH (all use terpenes)...only thing is they are pricey and are quite high in PG concentration /ratio (Propylene Glycol) apparently this helps with carrying the CBD but as it is a thin liquid it causes wicks/coils of vape atomisers to burn out quickly...you usually have to use a much lower wattage setting to offset this.

Speak to a local vape shop to get best advice and set up. But otherwise google can give you good results...my other advice would be get a seperate vape for flower.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Buffalostints wrote: Thu 7th Sep 2017 03:15 pm i am on e the search myself for a vape / pen to use flower but also liquids like cbd oil ....or mainly cbd oils..what do you guys recon i should get and do you have good sources for cbd oils with terpenes?
Get a smok Alien, The tank bundled is more than sufficient for cbd juice, for myself the cbd juice is pretty ineffective unless it’s high dose which is pricey so I use shatter juice which does the job. You can get a few tanks for Weed but not tried them,i have an enail attachment (good idea but delicate and poor quality tbh) and I have a quartz coilless which is superb for dabs and I can connect it up to a small bubbler, good bit of kit that you don’t look out of place in public with and won’t smash the bank in. Again can’t help with cbd and terpenes but get on Instagram and track down some shatter juice, normally a lot cheaper than cbd aswell.

Enjoy 8)
Chitownsolotravel

Post by Chitownsolotravel »

This is a rather older topic but wanted to weigh in that I have an original Pax, daily smoker, and yet to have any issues with the thing. It was previously used. I think I’ve had the thing for 2.5 years now. Most trouble is I’ve lost the bottom oven and the mouthpiece before. So easy to find replacement parts. Still banking on purchasing a Volcano one day.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »