Verdamper (vaporizer)

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Iko

Verdamper (vaporizer)

Post by Iko »

Anyone have any info on who sells these for the best prices.
I really want one, but to buy one here in Canada is rediculously expensive.
Is Anyday the only CF that has them out for public use?
Thanks

Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
Boner

Post by Boner »

Katsu have them as do Happy Feelings, I think the Nes cafe has one as well, I know they're proper expensive.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
hardboiled

Post by hardboiled »

Dolphins and Coffeeshop Baba also offer verdampers free for use. Some take a deposit on the bowl, some don't.

It looks like you can get one for less than a Volcano (http://powershoppro.nl/verdamper/websho ... ry&path=40)
Iko

Post by Iko »

Thanks alot guys.
I did not spend enough time trying them out last year.
Another question :

Do you think using these things in a coffeeshop will get me sick ?
I'm not a germaphobe or anything but we both just got over colds and the last thing i'd want is to pick up another on my vacation.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
hardboiled

Post by hardboiled »

not at all. Just make sure you use the outside of your hand to cover the rubber tube halfway in your palm, and your index finger and thumb to form a 'mouthpiece' that will touch your lips.

Hold your hand relatively tight, and you have a homemade mouthpiece. Your lips/mouth never touches the tube. Just wash your hands b4 and after use :-)

Or carry a couple of those disposable alcohol pads/swabs with you and wipe down the hoses if you are really concerned. I've found verdampers are as hygienic as you want them to be.

And funny enough, the places that have them seem just a little cooler. Makes me think about upstairs at Anyday....
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

everyonedoesit.com had or has them. very expensive and i think only come in uk or eu power plugs. so you'd need an adapter and most likely a converter. the small one is like 4-500 and the bigger one is somewhere between 5 and 700 bucks i think.

i love the verdamper i really do. but its sooo expensive. for 2-300 you could do the same thing. get a vapr=or brothers vape, a cheapish glass on glass bong and a bong to vape adapter and you've essentially got the same thing for half the price.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Iko next time your at a fast food places that has those little hand cleaner in a foil pack about the size of a match pack grab them they contain alcohol and will act as a disinfectant wipe for the mouthpiece. Grey area supplied them to us when we were there last.
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
bleak

Post by bleak »

Verdampers are awesome.

Its also worth investigating the Herborizer, as its like a mini version of the Verdamper and you could say its more refined. It uses standard fittings so you can hook it up to a Roor bong etc.

http://www.herborizer.com/
Midzy

Post by Midzy »

bleak wrote:Verdampers are awesome.

Its also worth investigating the Herborizer, as its like a mini version of the Verdamper and you could say its more refined. It uses standard fittings so you can hook it up to a Roor bong etc.

http://www.herborizer.com/
Really looking forward to trying a verdamper.....only 2 weeks and 5 days to wait :D
verdamper

Re: Verdamper (vaporizer)

Post by verdamper »

This is the cheapest vaporizer store i have found http://verdamper.eu they do same day shipping, ship internationally and have a nice sellection of verdampers! i ended up buying a arizer air, got delivered the next day!!! vave used it for three months now and still think it is the best investment i have made!