Pipes/Bongs on planes?

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Twichaldinho

Re: Pipes/Bongs on planes?

Post by Twichaldinho »

BigDanHaze wrote:Sorry bro, but even in cali, Just ask Tommy Chong and his son what happened to them in their Cali glass bong factory, just cause they don't always actively prosecute doesn't mean it's not federaly illegal.
That was because Mr Chongs son, was shipping glass to States where it was illegal to do so. The DEA set up a sting, Tommy went to jail to protect his family.

Nothing like taking a wee pipe home from Holland-Cali.

Endure
steelbreezzz

Post by steelbreezzz »

Last year I flew in tru atlanta on to orlando with about 5 pipes, a little water pipe and 3 grinders. All new of course. also all kinds of drug related,non smokeing stuff from the souvenir shops with not a single glitch. Just my experience.
SEMPER FI
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Bongs are not illegal in all states, this is not true. How would a glass shop open and stay in business if it were? I think you're confusing the state/federal laws against marijuana. The laws against glass are not the same... they're for "tobacco use only".
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Balou

Post by Balou »

ZBeebs wrote:Bongs are not illegal in all states, this is not true. How would a glass shop open and stay in business if it were? I think you're confusing the state/federal laws against marijuana. The laws against glass are not the same... they're for "tobacco use only".
Bongs are illegal, water pipes are not.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Bongs on a plane?
Not a good idea, remember what happened to Harold & Kumar...
They ended up on Guantanamo with cockmeat sandwiches!
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Had no problem taking a used Sheldon Bub back last trip , in a carrier bag :lol:
-
Lamont

Post by Lamont »

I don't really see the point? I live in Cali and there must be a half-dozen head shops within a 10 mile radius of me....
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

my friend barret took a 2 foot 4 arm tree perc roor bong(before they discontinued them) through security at lax and was fine as it was clean. although i won't go as far as recommending it...you should be fine. personally i'd just avoid the hassle and ship it home via ups.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
SippyCup

Post by SippyCup »

I need to bring back a new glass bong from my holiday, is it ok through the airport? And if so, would it be better for me to put it in luggage, or a carry on, or if anything mailing it? I'm leaving The Netherlands and my friend wants me to bring a bong from http://www.herbtools.co.uk/bongs.html for her to use, I'm going back to CA, so is it legal?
Haha I might have to watch this now! But I'm sure you will be fine, don't call it a bong if anyone asks, call it an ornament or pipe

tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

You're responding to a post made 4.5 years ago Sippy. Stoners. (-;
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

tot ziens wrote:You're responding to a post made 4.5 years ago Sippy. Stoners. (-;

lol