hash pipe

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
KHene

hash pipe

Post by KHene »

The last few times I've come to the dam I've never looked into/thought about purchasing a pipe strictly for being able to try hash on its own and always just roll it up to try...never really saw anyone else in the shops smoking out of bowls (or hash any other way really)?

Is it not in the culture to smoke hash/shatter/wax/oil whatever by itself and not rolling it up with herb?

Don't want to be out of the norm here - Thanks!

Wconnection

Re: hash pipe

Post by Wconnection »

KHene wrote:The last few times I've come to the dam I've never looked into/thought about purchasing a pipe strictly for being able to try hash on its own and always just roll it up to try...never really saw anyone else in the shops smoking out of bowls (or hash any other way really)?

Is it not in the culture to smoke hash/shatter/wax/oil whatever by itself and not rolling it up with herb?

In Dam you can never go out of the norm :wink: there is really no standard and there a severall shops where you can smoke out of bongs and pipes etc :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
KHene

Post by KHene »

thanks! 8)
bonglord420

Post by bonglord420 »

KHene wrote:The last few times I've come to the dam I've never looked into/thought about purchasing a pipe strictly for being able to try hash on its own and always just roll it up to try...never really saw anyone else in the shops smoking out of bowls (or hash any other way really)?

damn, whats it like to smoke pure hash without the herb ?