Hash pipe advice

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
MallowKream

Hash pipe advice

Post by MallowKream »

Hi,

I've not long switched from rolling joints with tobacco to rolling pure weed. Cut tobacco out completely which is great.

I really want to smoke import hash pure, both dry polm types and stickier rubbed hashes.

Has anyone got any advice on decent pipes to smoke pure hash in, and where to buy such a pipe in Amsterdam?

Thanks,

MK

CloudMaster

Re: Hash pipe advice

Post by CloudMaster »

Hi MK,

Coffeeshop 1e Le Hulp has a selection of pipes and glass, very reasonably priced and fairly good quality, try there before you hit the headshops :wink:
MallowKream

Post by MallowKream »

word...

i sort of remember spotting a cabinet of glassware out the corner of my eye when i was in there last.

I'll be sure to have a look.

Thanks
bonglord420

Post by bonglord420 »

CloudMaster wrote:Hi MK,

Coffeeshop 1e Le Hulp has a selection of pipes and glass, very reasonably priced and fairly good quality, try there before you hit the headshops :wink:
great shop
mokum

Post by mokum »

Haha great streak pipelord!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

As some who has smoke a lot of pure hash out of bongs/pipes. The best by far is one of those sorta bong-bubbler hybrids (a lot of dab rigs these days are based off the generic design to which I refer) You don't want a proper bong-sized chamber because that sora "stretches" the smoke and flavor.

Water helps filter out a lot of the richness (re: harshness) of pure hash smoke, and having something larger than a one-hitter size allows the smoke time to cool.

Lastly metal screens are important, but I would assume you're already aware of that bit
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Couldn't resist posting this video..

:mrgreen:
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
gromit

Post by gromit »

black,..love the hashpipe by weezer,...but id say if you can smoke the hash ,..hell thats a good enough pipe for smokin hash,..good luck!!! :P
amsterdam1

Post by amsterdam1 »

was going to create this thread but someone must have read my mind - SO much good hash to try out in the dam - and so few things to properly be able to smoke it with. Getting a nice hash pipe would be a wise thing to do upon arrival - if anyone else has recommendations besides 1ehulp glass cabinet please mention it - I will put them on the list to go to first THANKS
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

have you seen the journey man pipe? azarius is the pipe shop id go to