VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
tinky

VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Post by tinky »

Have any on you own or have experiance of the Cloud Evo Vaporizer - Will be ordering one next week after doing my research and am preferring it over a volcano and verdamper .

Any input from anyone is welcome

MinnBobber

Re: VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Post by MinnBobber »

HI,

I've used a VXL Cloud Evo extensively and it is a great vape. I'd rate it as like #5 on my vape list.

Your Volcano and Verdamper options are also very nice pieces, both in the category of "bigger desktops", while the EVO is more of a regular size desktop.
EVO delivers a great taste, mates very easily with glass bubblers, and is very efficient with weed---all very important to me.
Minor things I didn't like are the glass ELB loading device system and the exterior looks/feels like cheap plastic. The EVO is certainly a top tier vape.

For my wants and needs and priorities, I like my miniVAP , Mighty, Herbalizer more but its a personal choice.

Good luck
tinky

Post by tinky »

MinnBobber wrote:HI,

I've used a VXL Cloud Evo extensively and it is a great vape. I'd rate it as like #5 on my vape list.

Your Volcano and Verdamper options are also very nice pieces, both in the category of "bigger desktops", while the EVO is more of a regular size desktop.
EVO delivers a great taste, mates very easily with glass bubblers, and is very efficient with weed---all very important to me.
Minor things I didn't like are the glass ELB loading device system and the exterior looks/feels like cheap plastic. The EVO is certainly a top tier vape.

For my wants and needs and priorities, I like my miniVAP , Mighty, Herbalizer more but its a personal choice.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply - already have the mighty as a portable and really like it . Am ordering the EVO with one of the optional Hydra Tubes so hoping for bigger and smoother vapour.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Let us know how that works out for you - I'm a mighty lover that's moved away from desktops (da Buddah) favouring the more intense taste from the portable devices - smoother vapour sounds interesting though and I quite like the idea of the glass loading system - great for concentrate and super easy to clean and re-use
tinky

Post by tinky »

OneHighMofo wrote:Let us know how that works out for you - I'm a mighty lover that's moved away from desktops (da Buddah) favouring the more intense taste from the portable devices - smoother vapour sounds interesting though and I quite like the idea of the glass loading system - great for concentrate and super easy to clean and re-use

I've really enjoyed the mighty taste is much better than expected been using it since January 2016. I'm hoping the cloud evo will take it to the next level. The glass nail for concentrates and oils gives great clouds of vapour form what I've seen online.

Ordering on Tuesday (payday) so will be able to report soon.
MinnBobber

Post by MinnBobber »

tinky wrote: Thanks for the reply - already have the mighty as a portable and really like it . Am ordering the EVO with one of the optional Hydra Tubes so hoping for bigger and smoother vapour.
Yes, I forgot to indicate that the hydratube really is a great combo with the EVO, IMO the best way by far to use it. The moisture the HT adds makes for a MUCH better experience IMO. It is really made for HT use.

FYI, VapeXhale has been having some issues with quality control on their hydratubes---issues that seem to drag on :(
Hope they have it under control now.

My HTs are older VXLs and they are superb.
FYI---DHgate is now starting to have some Chinese knockoff HTs for way cheap.... first ones had some issues with the female entry joint but I think they have responded to compalints---I have none yet so just what I hear. I don't have any links ut if you are familiar with DHgate.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Once again thanks for the info. Will be buying from vapefiend.c.uk the authorised UK dealer. Really good guys bought most of my gear in the past there. I think 3 years manufactures warrenty also.

I didn't know about any knock of versions of this vape. I had seen and read about the knock off mightŷs.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Unbelivable paid today and vapefiend are out of stock . They had stock yesterday am gutted. Sent them an email asking to be mailed if they get a cancellation or have miscounted stock. Fingers crossed.
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i was thinking of Evo from vapefiend, flaws with it are if you buy the evo with hydrotube you dont get the bend glass tube at all (which is denying be of a bent glass tube as a back up if i break the hydrotube)if you buy the evo alone you get it, then buy a hydrotube next day all good its over £30 so free postage. also ive seen a few alot cheaper main units sold on ebay for about £100 - £150 cheaper but you have to buy hydrotube separate.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Now had the cloud evo since Thursday. Playing around with Temps to find best taste and also best for thicker vapour. Loving it so far can feel the difference between this and the mighty I own. The cloud evo delivering a more intense and smoother hit for sure. Had a great nights sleep last night.