Grav Labs Bubblers.....

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Junglist Movement

Grav Labs Bubblers.....

Post by Junglist Movement »

Howdy,

I don't suppose anyone knows of a head shop that stock Grav labs Glass in Amsterdam? My local area is shite when it comes to this sort of thing!

Please and thanks!

J

OneHighMofo

Re: Grav Labs Bubblers.....

Post by OneHighMofo »

Seen them all over town dude - look at the head shops at the end of the street with coffeeshop Prix D'ami on it...

Nieuwendijk 71, 1012 MB Amsterdam, Netherlands https://goo.gl/maps/u97da7ZjpjK2

I just take my bongs these days - a clean bong and cheeky smile goes a long way at uk customs. They don't give a fuck at the Amsterdam end
Junglist Movement

You absolute legend!

I don't have a bong or pipe, i love my joints but i do feel its time to knock tobacco on the head. I know what i wanna buy so instead of forking out for postage i'll pick one up in Ams and bring it back with me.

On another note i've had a few grinders taken off me by customs when coming back to Ireland, would they legally be allowed to confiscate my bong? I wonder is there grounds for me to contest it if they did, i don't mind having a grinder taken off me but i'd be less forgiving if i lost some nice glass.....

Might do a bit of research and see where i stand.

Cheers again for your response man!

J
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Research dude, laws really differ from place to place, just look at what happened to Tommy Chong...

A clean bong is obviously easier to get across, but not necessarily a guarantee,,some places just don't give a flying fuck and others will treat paraphernalia almost as harsh as what it is used for (although the latter are luckily far apart). We know next to nothing wrt Ireland and there factors, but figure that he you keep it clean enough and do not in general fuck around to much you age most likely good...

It pays to check though, especially what your potential recourse is if it is confiscated,it would be a real bummer to have to give up a nice piece of glass cuz some douche with a badge has a bad day or just the longing to give you one!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

I normally just buy a small glass pipe over there but might go for a bubbler this time.

Any recommendations on one around 10-20 euros. Don't want to spend too much as I'll just leave it there. Can imagine the ones OP has mentioned are a bit more than that?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Junglist Movement wrote:You absolute legend!

I don't have a bong or pipe, i love my joints but i do feel its time to knock tobacco on the head. I know what i wanna buy so instead of forking out for postage i'll pick one up in Ams and bring it back with me.

On another note i've had a few grinders taken off me by customs when coming back to Ireland, would they legally be allowed to confiscate my bong? I wonder is there grounds for me to contest it if they did, i don't mind having a grinder taken off me but i'd be less forgiving if i lost some nice glass.....

Might do a bit of research and see where i stand.

Cheers again for your response man!

J
My pleasure dude - you'll be fine bringing a clean bong back. But clean is the operative word. Inside and out.
Buy some isopropyl alcohol / acetone / strong vodka from Albert Hein slap some in your bong/pipe whatever and add a decent amount of salt to the mix as an abrasive - shake well and sometime later - hey presto clean bong, no residue, no smell. That's the key - no smell. Your pipe is for Tabacco only if asked. There's no law I know of against carrying a tabac pipe. As long as there's no smell or residue - there's no reason your pipe will arise suspicion.

You'll only have your bag scanned at Amsterdam coming back and I can assure you they do not give two hoots. I've emptied out half burned bowls right in front of customs officers at Schipol and just been laughed at.

English customs coming back from the dam is a JOKE. Say no more ;)

I was stopped at English customs on the way out back in July with two bongs, two vapes, an electronic dabbing nail and various dabbing implements - read my last travelogue if you want more detail :)

Those grav labs bubblers are awesome little hitters - I had one myself for a while.

Have a great trip dude, what are your dates?
Junglist Movement

I'll take that advice on board man! We are blasting off the 27th of this month until the Friday evening so there's a solid 4 days of fun to be had!!

J