Where to buy a "medical grade" grinder in dam?

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
675R

Where to buy a "medical grade" grinder in dam?

Post by 675R »

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for a while, and registered now so I can grab a few tips.

I'll be in dam in october and I'd like to know if there's a place where I can buy a good metal grinder, best quality possible, medical grade.

I've had many grinders tiny pieces going to my joints, or even the paint coming off, which cannot be good healthwise.

Trying to get away from all the chinese crap, found the mendo mulchers which seems to be a great grinder. Made from aluminium, unpainted, no plastic parts.

Any suggestions where to find something like that in Amsterdam?

Thanks in advance! 8)

RvanSteensel

Re: Where to buy a "medical grade" grinder in dam?

Post by RvanSteensel »

dutch headshops have ripoff prices .
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

yes i would avoid head shops for such things. we bought a "cheap" piece of plastic crap for 8 euro and it was shit. If you can buy online straight from source i would strongly suggest that.

If however buying while there is the only option, maybe do a little research and check the headshops further out from the center!!

https://lift-innovations.com/

These people have great stuff but a little out of my price range.

I hope this helps in some small way!

J
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

You'll pay a small fortune in Dam for a decent grinder. Buy a clean one and take it with you. You won't be stopped at Schipol for carrying a smelly grinder on the way home I can assure you. They can't police everyone that smells of weed it would be ridiculous.