Biggest trend .....

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
macky

Biggest trend .....

Post by macky »

The big new thing is disposable Vap pens loaded with shatter hash that's been liquified .For fifty Cad. Dollars a loaded pen ,you can buy refills for thirty .The boys are buying boxes of four hundred at a time :D Every where I go people are carrying one .If your not big smoker last long time. The hit off it like a little hit of wax, nice .If you not big smoker only takes one or two hits. The new weed strains are getting real good .Biggest in last year Apracoit Kush indoor or out big resin maker huge in the Concetre gang. Strains to look forward too purple papaya,Bruce Banner ...high THC crazy,UBC chemo not really new but very special .There must be forty strains here I have never seen in the Dam. I,m sure it,s only matter of time before some Dutch seed bank steals the gentics,par for the course :D

OneHighMofo

Re: Biggest trend .....

Post by OneHighMofo »

They don't all necessarily steal them Macky - although yes it has happened.

Remember that the original breeders of the strains we know and love: 'skunk man sam, neville and later: Crocketts family / DNA etc et al had/have close connections to both Amsterdam and North America, largely because legislation in Europe at the time they were doing their initial work was much more progressive than in America/Canada. So they used Amsterdam to get their seed banks off the ground and NOT go to jail.

the breeding community is a very small one and there are lots of swaps, cuts and bag seed floating around.
It's impossible to stop breeders popping and then working with bag-seed (forum cut cookies anyone?). So to call it stealing is misleading and unfair. I personally know growers using cuts like Cookie Fam GSC, Gelato and other U.S strains that aren't even available via seed. I know for a FACT that cuts are being sent via post from the US to Europe. Does that mean we're 'stealing' them?
Let's try and stay sharing and community focussed ey?

Yes America and to a lesser degree Canada are pulling away from Europe in terms of quality, quantity and innovation - but let's not start patting them on the back just yet. Remember that BIG cannabis is coming - on the back of the successes in State legislation - based on the opportunity that revenues provide in a regulated market.

And that - without a SHADOW of a doubt is a U.S development. And personally - one I'm reluctant to accept.
So while I champion some of the advances made at your side of the pond. I also think that they can stick certain parts of it up their arses. We don't want no GMO weed thanks Uncle Sam.
God bless america.

Just my 2 cents ;)
macky

Post by macky »

Seed banks are legal in Canada and have been sold in stores since early eighthys .Dutch passion stole DJ shorts blueberry ,Crockett strawberry cough on and on . For twenty years Canadians can grow med. pot this gave the breeding of strains a big explosion .Like you say Donkers had big farm for breeding before crack down in Neatherlands. Your right about small group of breeders ,the best live in the Bay Area of San Fran. And a lot do breeding in BC because of legal grows. The reason the pot is great here know ones worrying about getting busted so weeds flushed. Going to say this once ,more people grow indoors in Canada then any where in the world .The trick to strong grown weed is hydro ,bio is not as strong .I,ve been growing for thirty years and seen hundreds of grows ITS ALL IN THE GENTICS. When every I see Bubblemans show ,I never see expert guest from holland explaining how there leading edge in the industry. Seriously I Don,t go there for weed,for me it,s the hash. When you get chance to try California weed ,if they go legal in Nov. you will wonder why all pot can,t taste like this? With legalization and med.grow licenses more and more people are learning to grow in dialled in grow rooms ,computer panel etc. If holland does not start letting domestic grown weed in CS I don,t see much future for the industrie there. Having said that I just bought bag of Sensi Star from despensery,banging Dutch strain :)
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

macky wrote:Seed banks are legal in Canada and have been sold in stores since early eighthys .Dutch passion stole DJ shorts blueberry ,Crockett strawberry cough on and on . For twenty years Canadians can grow med. pot this gave the breeding of strains a big explosion .Like you say Donkers had big farm for breeding before crack down in Neatherlands. Your right about small group of breeders ,the best live in the Bay Area of San Fran. And a lot do breeding in BC because of legal grows. The reason the pot is great here know ones worrying about getting busted so weeds flushed. Going to say this once ,more people grow indoors in Canada then any where in the world .The trick to strong grown weed is hydro ,bio is not as strong .I,ve been growing for thirty years and seen hundreds of grows ITS ALL IN THE GENTICS. When every I see Bubblemans show ,I never see expert guest from holland explaining how there leading edge in the industry. Seriously I Don,t go there for weed,for me it,s the hash. When you get chance to try California weed ,if they go legal in Nov. you will wonder why all pot can,t taste like this? With legalization and med.grow licenses more and more people are learning to grow in dialled in grow rooms ,computer panel etc. If holland does not start letting domestic grown weed in CS I don,t see much future for the industrie there. Having said that I just bought bag of Sensi Star from despensery,banging Dutch strain :)

I wonder if Marc Emery thinks the same about it being legal wit Seedbanks in Canada since the eigthies, since the Us dont really give a fuck. And too think that only Us and Canada have the greatest weed, makes me laugh so hard :D :D and u have been growing for 30 years, plz help me :D :D and too talk about it being so legal over there :D why do ppl still get arrested in those legal states then? And then having Bubbledick as an reference if The Nederlands have good growers or not, makes me wonder if u really just are an 15 year old kid. :D :D good and bad weed is everywhere, and if u ask me the hydro weed has nothing on organicly grown stuff, not in potency or in taste, it just makes it quicker and maybe a little tighter nugs thats all. :)
macky

Post by macky »

Marc Emery still has the same store selling seeds he had when he was busted. He was busted for selling seeds to the US and my goverment let the US extradite him . If your going to talk like you know facts ...check google first .Where talking seeds :D I,m telling you legal grows are dialling in different strains ,some like heat some don,t ,some like cool nights some don,t .This is getting more yield more control of terpentenes ,CBD on and on. Pot is tested for THC ,hydro tests higher in all the legal places here to dirt that I,ve seen . But it,s only mandatory to test here so what the fuck would I Know. As far as my age ,I wish I was that young again :)I know Bubblemans a dick :D I said his guest,before you slag them check the list, experts from all over the world.This kind of controlled growing is big for the dabbler,s out there ,Rosin or bho is leading this type of new gentic demand.