Vape Pens in Amsterdam (Desperate)

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Devore

Re: Vape Pens in Amsterdam (Desperate)

Post by Devore »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 19th Jan 2017 07:28 am If the main problem is being outdoors in the wind, and it's not the vaping that's a priority, I'd recommend the Amazed pipe. Discreet enough for a cheeky smoke even in places that aren't in the Netherlands - well, at least if you're not upwind of anyone likely to take an unhealthy interest in your habits, and small enough to be concealed in your hand. The design makes it relatively easy to light and smoke, even when it's windy. More importantly, it can handle hash, which is one of the main reasons I've never faffed around with vapes.
Can you buy those in the Dam mate?

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I've seen them in Katsu for around €20, but not always, and once it was a knock-off version called Amused or somesuch. And I'm sure there must be some shop in the Dam that has it, given the sheer number of shops. But if you look around on the net, you can find one for £10 or so, and frankly that's what they're worth.
Devore

Post by Devore »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Mon 30th Jan 2017 02:43 pm I've seen them in Katsu for around €20, but not always, and once it was a knock-off version called Amused or somesuch. And I'm sure there must be some shop in the Dam that has it, given the sheer number of shops. But if you look around on the net, you can find one for £10 or so, and frankly that's what they're worth.
Cheers mate. Google it is!
Artheush

Post by Artheush »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Mon 30th Jan 2017 02:43 pm I've seen them in Katsu for around €20, but not always, and once it was a knock-off version called Amused or somesuch. And I'm sure there must be some shop in the Dam that has it, given the sheer number of shops. But if you look around on the net, you can find one for £10 or so, and frankly that's what they're worth.
Yes mate €23 in Katsu !
Devore

Post by Devore »

Artheush wrote: Wed 1st Feb 2017 10:27 pm

Yes mate €23 in Katsu !
Nice one!! Ta for the info Art
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

That looks kinda like one of those bud-bomb pipes or whatever...

Anyway, as I grow older I drift further and further away from willingness to pipe-it-up, I'm pretty strictly dabbing and herb-vaping these days (with the sparingly crafted pure joint for a treat)...

Dwarf, I do think if you got the right portable vape-unit, you would get very much into it – aside from the glaring issue that vapes just don't work well with traditional-hash (move on to more powerful concentrates?), but good flower in a good portable vape, ah what a treat. And the stealthiness (odor-wise) in no contest, not just to avoid detection by LEOs but also for not having you bag/pocket smell like butthole (aka pipe-resin), I do not miss that I will say...

Anyway my pipe-of-choice: is the the (mini) "incredibowl" which looks a bit crack-pipe-esque in-use but functions great and delivers smooth, massive, flavorful hits, downside of that is the bowl filter (screen) gets so saturated in cannabinoids in each hit, that the resin builds up exceptionally fast, requiring semi-regular cleaning...

The friendly staff at coffeeshop canalside were nice enough to give me a few-week loan of their "Crafty" unit, which I'm loving with regards to portability, stealthiness/quietness, flavor-produced, efficiency. Hating it with regards to battery life/battery charge-time, heat-up time...

As in stands now I have a keen eye on a pax model, they seem to offer everything I'm looking for – reasonable price (compared to say Mighty or Firefly 2.0), extreme portability, sleek/sexy design, excellent reputation (backed by a ten year warranty), can work quite well with concentrates (if I spring for the 3)...

So my dilemma is to get the P2 or P3. Pax 3 is brand new and offers different "oven" hardware, app-based functionality control with specialized theme temp-setings, works with concentrates and goes for about 270-280 euro a pop (as opposed to the Mighty for 350-400 or the Firefly 2.0 for 370). That was the former price of the Pax 2 until about a month ago when the p3 dropped. So now the p2 can be had for about 190 euro a pop, which is pretty good.

My question is which of you stoners has experience with either (or both) of these models, and can offer some advice?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 2nd Feb 2017 09:53 am
My question is which of you stoners has experience with either (or both) of these models, and can offer some advice?
Not tried one myself brother but this dude is usually spot on with his reviews.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 2nd Feb 2017 02:14 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 2nd Feb 2017 09:53 am
Not tried one myself brother but this dude is usually spot on with his reviews.
Also heard really good things about that new Da Vinci model in my consumer research, but I don't know I just really like the sleek and simple design of the pax models...but I'll take a look at that video when I get a proper chance
kushy

Post by kushy »

I can recommend the Dadstorm 2 (Azarius 79e) if anyone is interested in vaping rosin.

Recently purchased and testing is going well. Really great to be able to take massive hits socialy without carting an obscene looking dab rig around. Some little issues to get use to with it but for the price it's pretty amazing!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Also has anyone tried sticky brick junior?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Well was all set to order a sticky brick jr. after my research yielded very positive feedback on the vape, but the missus agreed to pitch in some money as an early b-day present for me, so I just ordered myself the Pax-3.

Will order the sticky brick jr. in the near future most likely...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

#teamvape go champ! *brofisticon*
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

#fuckcombustion #amsterdab
macky

Post by macky »

"but the missus agreed to pitch in some money as an early b-day present for me, so I just ordered myself the Pax-3.

[/quote]She has good job,canal apartment you better put a ring on it :D
Missworld420

Post by Missworld420 »

Which one did you get?