Tobacco substitute ?

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Devore

Re: Tobacco substitute ?

Post by Devore »

I went pure on my last trip and it was such an improvement. That mixer shit is simply terrible!

I do however advise caution. My first pure cone floored me in the middle of Barney's. Those high tables are unforgiving and embarrassed myself a few times. The following ones weren't so bad as I got wise and only toked half at a time.

free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 24th Mar 2017 03:50 pm In all the years they've had that stuff on Coffeeshop tables - I've never seen a single person use it!
I once saw two extremely naive british girls in a coffeeshop who genuinely thought the massive bowls of baccy substitute were free weed :lol: :roll:
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

free_phil_spector wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2017 11:54 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 24th Mar 2017 03:50 pm In all the years they've had that stuff on Coffeeshop tables - I've never seen a single person use it!
I once saw two extremely naive british girls in a coffeeshop who genuinely thought the massive bowls of baccy substitute were free weed :lol: :roll:
Ace :) did you watch them 'get high' with a wry smile or were you kind enough to point them in the right direction?
free_phil_spector

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2017 12:10 pmAce :) did you watch them 'get high' with a wry smile or were you kind enough to point them in the right direction?
Actually tbf it was a smoking bar not an actual coffeeshop. They asked me if they could "use the weed on your table" :lol: I explained it was there to give the illusion that no one skins up with tobacco anymore and pointed them at the nearest coffeeshop
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

free_phil_spector wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2017 01:11 pm Actually tbf it was a smoking bar not an actual coffeeshop. They asked me if they could "use the weed on your table" :lol: I explained it was there to give the illusion that no one skins up with tobacco anymore and pointed them at the nearest coffeeshop
hahaha I'm imagining the moment that they were examining the bowl:
"Is it?"
"Yeah I think it is"
*sniffs* and nods in resolute affirmation "Oh yeah it definitely is"
:lol:

I'm not sure I wouldn't have been able to resist winding them up :)
It reminds me of the time a very (clearly underage) chap in a nightclub toilets asked me in stimulant induced wide eyed wonder what the white things in the urinal were. I couldn't resist telling him to 'be careful not to piss directly on those... they're 'rohypnol' cubes and it will shoot up your piss into your body there and you'll be waking up in a cold bath minus an important internal organ in no time".
Bless him, he looked proper scared.
free_phil_spector

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2017 03:10 pmI'm not sure I wouldn't have been able to resist winding them up :)
I was too baked to bother. It did make me ponder why some millennials, who seem to spend their entire life on their phone, dont think to research the deal with coffeeshops before going to Amsterdam

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2017 03:10 pmIt reminds me of the time a very (clearly underage) chap in a nightclub toilets asked me in stimulant induced wide eyed wonder what the white things in the urinal were. I couldn't resist telling him to 'be careful not to piss directly on those... they're 'rohypnol' cubes and it will shoot up your piss into your body there and you'll be waking up in a cold bath minus an important internal organ in no time".
Bless him, he looked proper scared.
Haha nasty :D
GorillaGlue

Post by GorillaGlue »

Lmao I have always been waiting to see someone smoke that pot-pouri b.s. Reminds me of that "Spice" product they had a few years back. *Barfs*

Pure is definitely the way to go. Cleaner high, and a better taste. If you dont want to smoke fully potent pure, maybe mix it with some outdoor or gruis.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I met someone recently who uses hemp tea.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
AgripinaEmano

Post by AgripinaEmano »

There are many herbal substitutes available in the market. I heard about nicotine-free herbal smoking blends of RealLeaf, but I am not sure how much good they are in the taste.

I would also suggest you to make these blends at home and cannabis leaves, calendula leaves, sage and Damiana are good options that you can quickly grow at home and then use for making blends for your tobacco pipe.
ibb

Post by ibb »

I use mullein - that is, in the rare occasions when I don't smoke pure.
dude65

Post by dude65 »

AgripinaEmano wrote: Sun 2nd Aug 2020 12:36 pm I heard about nicotine-free herbal smoking blends of RealLeaf ...
I have been trying to find a source for Real Leaf, as I found something about it interesting. May be have been the flavor options. I google it, I find tons of shops in Germany that appear to have it but none of them actually do. It's out of stock everywhere.