Best portable vape for Hash?

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Kenshiro

Best portable vape for Hash?

Post by Kenshiro »

Since quitting tobacco and combustion I really miss consuming hash properly.
Can anyone suggest decent portable vaporizers for use with hash?

I think Mr Incognito said he highly rates his flower mate for hash consumption?

My Storm vape just eats the battery on highest setting for hash and just gives wispy hits with little vapour...dont think my Pax 3 will be any good for hash either?

Ricd

Re: Best portable vape for Hash?

Post by Ricd »

hi mate.

Vapcap M from Dynavap.

Best Regards
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

I kind of agree with this, I've tried various hashes of varying consistencies and stickiness, and always get decent clouds from it and performance, if I don't overpack it so it just melts into a solid plug. I do however always feel that it never really gets everything out of it in the way it does from ground weed, so always save the bits for a future cannabutter program, or even for breaking up further and adding to the next cap in the cases of the really sticky stuff. If I was a giver of marks I'd give it 7 for hash and 9 for weed.
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Mighty by Storz & Bickel would be my recommendation - works fine with hash for me. I use the dosing capsules with it and make sure to not overfill with hash and to sandwich between 2 layers of ground up weed. Seems to me also that the oilier the hash, the harder a time you'll have with getting a good vape from it. Been using finely ground polms/light marocs and they work better overall I think.
Mind If I Do a J?
Lara_1988

Post by Lara_1988 »

Plenty of good suggestions above, i vape with hash and if i have one recommendation.... CLEAN IT AFTER USE

Hash has a real bad habit of dirtying up the chamber and if you leave it overnight... a real b*stard to clean!
Carver99

Post by Carver99 »

Flowermate Aura is a good vaporizer for hash
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

MIGHTY
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Lara_1988

Post by Lara_1988 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 04:15 pmMIGHTY
I haven't tried the Mighty as its a bit pricey for me but it keeps coming up in best vape of the year reviews.

I was having a read of some vape reviews here: https://www.greensociety.co.uk/vape-rev ... aporizers/

The mighty is on it, but the Pax 3 comes out as best vape overall. This one is a bit more in my price range. Anyone have an opinion or experiences using it they can share?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Mighty is the best vape on the market

Pax is good, and much more friendly on the picket, but it’s not a mighty.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

DjShaggy wrote: Sun 13th Jan 2019 04:54 pm Mighty is the best vape on the market

:)
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Carver99

Post by Carver99 »

DjShaggy wrote: Sun 13th Jan 2019 04:54 pm Mighty is the best vape on the market

Agree with this - the Mighty is well..... MIGHTY
Acre

Post by Acre »

I've been looking into this as well for the same reasons but I thought all the vaporisers mentioned are designed for weed. Wouldn't hash just gunk it up and block the airway's?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Mighty comes with a thick mesh that can have hash & concentrate put on. It actually works quite well. Crafty also comes with this. Also available as a spare part
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kalima

Post by kalima »

I have used a pax 3 for vaping hash and I have the spirt vape, you by the hash canister and it works really well, it is my go to for taking away. You can do a mixture with flower in a da Vinci IQ as well. I would also say check out the genius pipe , I have never been a pipe person, but after giving up tobacco, I saw this, and it is amazing for hash, and like a vape, you can fill it up, and just take a hint when you want, the magnetic cover keeps everything in the bowl while you move :mrgreen: . comes apart for easy cleaning and doesn't look like a pie, and being magnetic it can be separated for even more discreetness, when travelling
AgripinaEmano

Post by AgripinaEmano »

My suggestion is Flip Brick because it handles the hash in an outstanding manner. Its design is also commendable. The Storm is also a multifunction and very good option.