Flying High

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
skunkmama

Flying High

Post by skunkmama »

Hi!

Skunkmama here working on planning on my first trip to the Netherlands. Ive saved up the money which was the hard part. Now to actually plan, the harder part.

I'll be starting my trip in California so ill be flying for a while. I always over-over-bake before getting on a flight because duh. But on my last flight i accidentally left joint in my carry-on. being as high as i was, I let it riiiiide. Guess what? I smoked my joint in Virgina!!

for my trip ill be flying a little more and now that I'm gutsy I'm considering flying with a vape pen. I want to buy this cheap vaporizer in case it gets confiscated. But i don't want to get into any legal trouble for having it in the first place.

Am I allowed to fly into the Netherlands with this in the first place? Will there be an issue with customs?

Feel free to move this into a more appropriate section if this isn't the right one, but also if you could shed some light on my situation id really appreciate it. Its less than $100 but i don't want to spend it if i know I'm gonna lose it.

Bikes & Bud. Dogs & Dank. Nachos & Nugs.
notsofasteddie

Re: Flying High

Post by notsofasteddie »

skunkmama wrote: Thu 10th Aug 2017 09:59 pm Feel free to move this into a more appropriate section if this isn't the right one, but also if you could shed some light on my situation id really appreciate it. Its less than $100 but i don't want to spend it if i know I'm gonna lose it.
Can't help you with the legal question, but you could always buy one (1) when you got there. Check out Azarius or Amsterdamseedcenter. I'm sure there are other places to do the same.
skunkmama

Post by skunkmama »

Thanks for the sources. ill be sure to check them out but I was just hoping to bring my own so that i could medicate on the plane and not have to throw it away before arrival. there are a few really long flights on trip at least the one across the pond! i don't wanna do it sober if i don't have to! :D
Bikes & Bud. Dogs & Dank. Nachos & Nugs.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

In my experience (flying from the UK) you'll have no problem travelling with a vapouriser (spelling just for you Nugs).
I always take mine plus a couple of small glass bongs, e-nail, dabber etc etc. Never once had them confiscated despite them attracting plenty of attention at security. These days I just check my bags as it saves the hassle.

My rule is don't worry - just don't take anything you're not prepared to lose just in case.
gapie

Post by gapie »

funny thread fly high look me lol :P

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 11th Aug 2017 08:16 pm
I always take mine plus a couple of small glass bongs, e-nail, dabber etc etc.
... has been known to bring a roadie for big trips.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

bring cookies instead
just wrap them individually in saran wrap or something similar

that way no worries