Planning Morocco Trip- Anyone Have Useful Info

Prestoned

Planning Morocco Trip- Anyone Have Useful Info

Post by Prestoned »

I wanna go to Morroco next year but dont have a clue about the place.

I can find all the usual info needed, but would like any info/advice from members that have done it before.

Good places to visit and all that stuff.

I just wanna see some fields and smoke some silly strength hash :D

:)
atemate

Post by atemate »

This is at least 10 years old but still something you might want to check out: Kif in the Rif
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

atemate wrote:This is at least 10 years old but still something you might want to check out: Kif in the Rif
Thanks, great music to blare out at 3AM!
:)
atemate

Post by atemate »

Oh fuck, they have altered the story. Now that I read it, seems like there's some major changes. In the original there was loads of pictures of guys toking over there, some great hash shots and some beuatiful pics of the valleys in the rif mountains (full of green). But guess this is still interesting to read if you have at least the slightest spark to go out there...
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

atemate wrote:Oh fuck, they have altered the story. Now that I read it, seems like there's some major changes. In the original there was loads of pictures of guys toking over there, some great hash shots and some beuatiful pics of the valleys in the rif mountains (full of green). But guess this is still interesting to read if you have at least the slightest spark to go out there...
Yup still a good weed, would have been better with more hash pics for sure. There are some pics of hash, and the writer drags you along with the idea that something really bad will happen at any time! Would love to see those fields in the rif mountains...