getting hash in morrocco

FUNKMONK

getting hash in morrocco

Post by FUNKMONK »

evening all, anybody been to marakesh recently? hoping 2 go for the weekend next month and was just wondering where to get some fine sticky hash when there? is it easy 2 get hold of? street dealers? market stalls? as you can see im totally in the dark. also travelling to portugal, did i hear right that they now hav some form of coffee shops out there? any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Ingwey Gooblebogger

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

I have not been to Morocco, but I would say do your homework first. If at all possible, try to establish a contact before you go.

See if you can find out if they have a cannabis users association (or some such thing, they have some of these in Spain, so maybe there are a few in Portugal?) where you might be able to meet contacts or, better yet, score. If they have them in Portugal maybe someone can tell you where to score.

If you have to buy it, on the streets, from a complete stranger, then be freakin careful dude. I have heard that, sometimes, the guy who sells it to you, will subsequently call the cops, who then bust you, and dealer get his stash back and you end up in jail.

Have fun and Good luck!
FUNKMONK

Post by FUNKMONK »

cheers for the heads up ingwey, ive been doing a little research since i posted question and it seems like its best 2 find the little cafes where the locals hang out and smoke hashish and buy from them. It appears ur right about the little fuckers grassing u up after they hav sold 2 u! Thats just bang out of order!!! i think i need 2 research the areas b4 i travel as some seem friendlier 2wards stoned backpackers than others. when i return i shall post a full review of places and prices. thanks again ingwey! and i shall be very careful!
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

http://www.webehigh.com/

Scroll down the morroco.

Hope it helps.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:http://www.webehigh.com/

Scroll down the morroco.

Hope it helps.
good website indeed, was going to post it as well.

a friend of mine was in morroco some years ago and he told us that when he was in Ketama that even 12 years old stood on the street with 100g-plates trying to sell him hash....I dont think its too hard to get some, but like in every other country, its not too easy to get the good stuff ;)