First coffeeshop in Denmark

legalizeIt-Dk

First coffeeshop in Denmark

Post by legalizeIt-Dk »

TOPIC IS FINISHED
Last edited by legalizeIt-Dk on Thu 14th Mar 2013 06:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stints

Re: First coffeeshop in Denmark

Post by stints »

i read somewhere they where shutdown in the first week? did they reopen? whats the menue like? quality?quantity?prizes? thanks!
legalizeIt-Dk

Post by legalizeIt-Dk »

Hi
Yes it was closed down the 5th of oct. but it was reponed shorty after ;)
Unfortunantly, at the moment you can only bring your own weed to the café and enjoy a cup of coffee or a soft drink while you smoke. Otherwize it would probobly be shut down quite fast.

I will advise you all to go to freetown Cristiania to buy your weed, before you visit Smokenhagen. There you can find absolutly everything you need, and the prizes are pretty much the same as the coffeshops in amsterdam.
stints

Post by stints »

legalizeIt-Dk wrote:Hi
Yes it was closed down the 5th of oct. but it was reponed shorty after ;)
Unfortunantly, at the moment you can only bring your own weed to the café and enjoy a cup of coffee or a soft drink while you smoke. Otherwize it would probobly be shut down quite fast.

I will advise you all to go to freetown Cristiania to buy your weed, before you visit Smokenhagen. There you can find absolutly everything you need, and the prizes are pretty much the same as the coffeshops in amsterdam.

thank you for the info :)
FinestSmokerz

Post by FinestSmokerz »

this is interesting thanks for sharing
===="SHARE THE LOVE AND THE PASSION BRO"====