Bhang Lassi India

lampshade

Bhang Lassi India

Post by lampshade »

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 28,00.html

A degraded form of Cannabis? Since when has hash been a degraded form :lol:

Eitherway, it says here that in some parts of India you can buy it from Government dispenseries and the hash yoghurt sounds good :P

happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

I searched HIGH and low last Christmas whilst I was in Goa, but despite several long-winded wild goose chases and never even got a sniff of a Bhang lassi. In fact anyone Indian I asked about them (and it could have been my accent) didn't seem to have the foggiest clue what I was on about.

I guess it depends what part of India you visit.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

find a place that makes lhassi and add your own hash/eed...but i'd ask them first and be very discreet.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Megarusso

Post by Megarusso »

Pretty popular in Nepal, my hotel did them for 100 Rs a pop, They were called "special" Lassi though.
Live high
roker

Post by roker »

Bhang Lassi? sounds like someone wants to shag a shelty dog...
HasjDreamer

Post by HasjDreamer »

My first trip to the 'dam back in '94 or '95 I dragged my poor wife across town (or at least through the Jordaan district, I think!) to some long defunct coffeeshop that was famous at the time for bhang lassies. We arrived just before closing and the tender was kind enough to whip me up my first and only lassi! I've had plenty of "standard" lassis since at my local Indian restaurant but for SOME reason it's just not the same! :wink:
its bouquet sweet & pungent, its bite will roast
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

I know how to make Bhang Lassi. Being an Indian its only natural that I know :) anyone want the recipe? PM me...

... I think I already posted the recipe on this forum somewhere (or was it on another forum - icmag, uk420, ??) either way, I got the recipe.

Just a word of caution, Bhang Lassi works faster than hash cakes - and hits you just as hard - or harder... just make sure you drink it in the evening people :wink:
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Trichome_Dense wrote:I know how to make Bhang Lassi. Being an Indian its only natural that I know :) anyone want the recipe? PM me...

... I think I already posted the recipe on this forum somewhere (or was it on another forum - icmag, uk420, ??) either way, I got the recipe.

Just a word of caution, Bhang Lassi works faster than hash cakes - and hits you just as hard - or harder... just make sure you drink it in the evening people :wink:
You were meant to post the recipe dude , but dont think you did :lol:
-