Aruba

diamond steve

Aruba

Post by diamond steve »

I wanted to know if anyone out there has been to Aruba....being its a Dutch island, do they have coffeeshops there......what's the cannabis scene like?

Rob_OG

Re: Aruba

Post by Rob_OG »

diamond steve wrote:I wanted to know if anyone out there has been to Aruba....being its a Dutch island, do they have coffeeshops there......what's the cannabis scene like?
Illegal. Properly illegal.

They do have a bunch of whorehouses and a shedload of cheap cocaine from Venezuela though.
Apart from that it's a nice place.

Edit: A quick Google brings up a site saying it's easy to score weed and the comments have about a dozen dealers offering to deliver to your hotel.

http://www.marijuanatravels.com/countries/abw

Makes me think of the prison overlooking the bay for some reason. :D

http://www.leue-photo.com/aruba-complet ... 28-067.htm
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
jimi62471

Post by jimi62471 »

i was there about 10 years ago... i was not smoking at the time...
While standing on a street corner in the middle of Oranjestad... I see a Rastafari appearing guy walking with a foot long huge doobie.. Blazing away, he turns to me and says," You Want Some Ganga Mon?!"
I was shocked that he was so open about it, an like i said, i wasn't smoking at the time. I politely said no thanks .... he continued to walk through the middle of the city blazing away..
Living The Dream...
Papi

Post by Papi »

Little offtop but It seems to me that the policy is similar to one on the Seychelles Islands. It's properly illegal to grow/smoke/possess cannabis, but their climate and the fact that they are just below the equator makes it easy to grow everywhere. And people are mostly Rastafari so no problem with scoring good weed(especially on bigger beaches when guys just approach you). One advice: don't go for the hash there, it's more expensive than weed and it looked like shit on every dealer i came across. As for weed, I got 5g for 35$ of a v.good quality weed, covered in crystals, amazing smell. Didn't plan to blaze there but it was a nice addition for me and my dad to enjoy the scenery:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Aruba420hunter

How to buy weed / Marijuana in Aruba

Post by Aruba420hunter »

Is it legal in Aruba.
DjShaggy

Re: How to buy weed / Marijuana in Aruba

Post by DjShaggy »

Aruba420hunter wrote: Tue 2nd Jul 2019 04:03 am Is it legal in Aruba.
Read the posts you have replied to and find out

The answer is in this very thread
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Aruba420hunter

Post by Aruba420hunter »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 2nd Jul 2019 07:37 am

Dude those posts are old. They can be a drastic change in Aruba. So if you can share your humble opinion that will help.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Aruba420hunter wrote: Tue 2nd Jul 2019 08:04 am
DjShaggy wrote: Tue 2nd Jul 2019 07:37 am

Dude those posts are old. They can be a drastic change in Aruba. So if you can share your humble opinion that will help.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Aruba+cannabis+law
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
buratinio

Post by buratinio »

Even now, after so many years, there is no legal marijuana in Aruba, including both medical and recreational. I was there last year, and yes, there are "mysterious sellers" as I call them, so you can definitely get it if you want, but not legally. I don't know much about coffeeshops cause I'm not a coffee lover, but if you're interested in marijuana, don't worry, there's a lot.
HelloAruba

Cannabis in Aruba

Post by HelloAruba »

What are the chances of scoring decent weed in Aruba.