Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

Moderator: notsofasteddie

Ganjababa

Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

Post by Ganjababa » Sun 21st Feb 2010 05:55 pm

On my next trip to Amsterdam, im planning to fly via Gdansk and stay there for 3 nights. Im doing this because i will get to Amsterdam for less than 50euros! Return tiket via Riga will cost 110euros, but thats still alot cheaper than direct flights (240-280e) and i get to visit a new country.

I have been browsing the internets and found a few interesting places i might visit while there: St. Mary's Church, Stutthof and maby Castle Marienburg wich is a bit further away.

This would all be fine, but I´d rather smoke weed like there`s no tomorrow and just walk around town with a big smile on my face. Problem is that according to what i have read, it will be a big problem to score some weed in town. Any hints? PM´s also welcommed.

Most likely i have to be without smoking for a couple of days. Havent tried that in over 10 years. It should be interesting...

You can also recommend other places to visit in Gdansk and around it. I think that i will have alot of energy in me while in town, unlike in Amsterdam, where I usually hang aroud the center and walk around to RLD, Vodel park, Joordan, ect... I also make a day trip to a nearby town by train and stay there for a night.

Irie&out

EDIT: This is the first time I travel to a country without being 100% that i will score weed/hash... India, Denmark, Holland, Morocco and yes, Estonia but I brought my on on that trip :). I dont want to do that this time, as its probably alot harder when travelling by airplane and airport security.

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite » Sun 21st Feb 2010 06:15 pm

You might find something here.

http://www.webehigh.com/

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Marco

Post by Marco » Sun 21st Feb 2010 06:16 pm

I hate posts like this my friend...you are setting yourself up for a nice spell in Polish jail.

For the love of God, please do not fly to Poland with drugs on your person.

DazedandConfusedinOR

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR » Sun 21st Feb 2010 06:49 pm

Marco wrote:I hate posts like this my friend...you are setting yourself up for a nice spell in Polish jail.

How do you say "you got a pretty mouth boy" in Polish?? lol

Ganjababa

Post by Ganjababa » Sun 21st Feb 2010 06:57 pm

Marco wrote:I hate posts like this my friend...you are setting yourself up for a nice spell in Polish jail.

I did say that i dont want to do it, but what i meant was "I wont do it". It will be interesting not to smoke for a few days. I will probably drink alot more than normally (0-1 time/year). I am usually quite paranoid when it comes to illegal activities. I never carry any weed or pharaphelia on me at home or abroad, accept in Holland.

EDIT:
Thanks for the link FlyByNite. I came across this site (or similar) back in the days, but didnt remember it now.

EDIT2:
Dazeandconfused, nice one. Altough i wont be bringin anything illegal in to the country i google translated that phrase to be on the safe side if things get bad I go to jail.

-"masz ładny chłopiec usta"
run Baba run!

Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts » Sun 21st Feb 2010 11:49 pm

FlyByNite wrote:You might find something here.

http://www.webehigh.com/

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FBN that sites quality, according to it marijuana is virtually legal in iran :shock: you'd have thought the mullahs would have cut your head off, but apparently its only if you have more than 15grams will you get any grief
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Papi

Re: Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

Post by Papi » Mon 29th Sep 2014 06:25 pm

Getting smoke in Gdansk is pretty easy:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name

dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt » Fri 3rd Oct 2014 02:04 pm

lol… forget smoking in gdansk…. there is so much HOT ASS there… omg… i wasn't even thinking about smoking when I was there… was trying to pick my jaw up off the floor… so many gorgeous women there…. :-)

Papi

Post by Papi » Wed 22nd Oct 2014 11:04 pm

Normal day in Gdansk I'd say:D

notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie » Thu 23rd Oct 2014 01:39 am

Papi_3city wrote:Getting smoke in Gdansk is pretty easy:)
But is it worth the risk? Probably not!

I think I would settle for a few days of Wine, Women, and Song! :mrgreen:

Papi

Post by Papi » Sat 25th Oct 2014 10:34 pm

Probably true:) But if anybody finds himself going there and posts this plan on ACD it might not be as hard as it seems:)

dani.bad

Post by dani.bad » Sat 15th Apr 2017 02:45 pm

Hi everyone, is there someone Near Olsztyn (Gdansk area) that can help me out; i'm traveling in the area and need a hookup :)

Return to “Poland”