Getting hash in Egypt?

jenhen

Getting hash in Egypt?

Post by jenhen »

Hey, has anyone been to Egypt before and if so how easy is it to score there?

We're off to a week in the sun at Sharm El Sheik in Feb and it would be nice to indulge a little bit :)

Tall Guy

Post by Tall Guy »

I'm sure you'll find some easy enough from what I've heard, but I'll be the first to say it - be careful out there Jen :!: I've been watching that series on TV "Banged Up Abroad"....jebus I'm never even looking at a spliff again outside Europe.

I dunno how experienced you are, but watch out for the old routine where someone sells you some pot then grasses you up to the cops and splits the fine/bribe. Rule number one in my book: Always buy from your fellow countrymen (expats who live there) at first, or at least get their opinion of how safe it is - and keep a couple of hundred dollars cash handy in case you need to make a sudden donation to the Police Xmas....er.....Ramadan Fund.
jim and sonja

Post by jim and sonja »

Please dont even try to score in Egypt, we were there last year in sharm , we tried a few times, everyone we asked practically shit themselves, even if you do manage to score and you get caught your in more shit than you can imagine. If you still want to try your best bet would be in nama bay just outside sharm.
I smoke, therefore i am
jenhen

Post by jenhen »

Thanks for the tips - at least I won't get my hopes up... Did you have any luck in Naama bay?
Tall Guy

Post by Tall Guy »

Did some asking for you, my mate went to Dahab (looks quite a trek from SES) and said there was loads about, it's quite a hippy/backpacker place. BTW this was 10 years ago so it may have changed.
jenhen

Post by jenhen »

Cheers TallGuy - wish I'd booked there now :?
jim and sonja

Post by jim and sonja »

Sorry but no after the reactions we got at our hotel we didnt dare ask. Which hotel are your staying at.
I smoke, therefore i am
Space Boy

Post by Space Boy »

Spent a little time in that part of the world back in the early 90s.

What your friend said about Dahab is/was spot on. A real hippy hangout. The Tourist Police turning a blind eye. Weed readily available, amoung over things, and very cheap. Although the quality varied from some crazy Sudanise shit to camel food.

Outside of Dahab its a little different. We never had a problem. Would always ask the Bedouines (sp) not the Egyptians - a big difference. The Bedouines were a lot more laid back, resented the Egyptians as they were seen as foreigners interlopers taking over the area. And they themselves like a smoke.

If you do take the long trip to Dahab whatever you do dont try and take any back down the coast with you. We moved some from A to B a few times for financial reasons and almost came unstuck. Proper brown trouser moment, looking down the noisey end of an AK47 contemplating 20 years inside as they went through our bags and only a chance interuption from one of the Police superiors stopped the search. Put a dent in my asperations to become an international dope smuggler I can tell you! :lol: Good story for the pub though. 8) Didnt stop me trying again though but never again in the Middle East!

Anyway this was 12-15 years ago and a dare say it aint the same - especially due to the current secuirity climate and the fact it was bombed to shit about 6 months ago. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway enjoy your holiday and dont take any silly chances it really aint worth all the paper work!
"Did you have a good world when you died?
Enough to base a movie on?"

James Douglas Morrison

Post by 711 »

Space boy, you must tell a mean story face to face. :D
--~~~
Space Boy

Post by Space Boy »

711 wrote:Space boy, you must tell a mean story face to face. :D
LOL Maybe, but most of my stories are born out of youthful naivety (perhaps read stupidity) a bit older these days. Went to the Caribean earlier this year and saw a sign for a club reading "NO UNDER 18s, NO DRUGS, NO FIREARMS" Ten years ago my reaction would have been one of "ooo this place looks interesting" these days its more like "Bollocks to that!"
"Did you have a good world when you died?
Enough to base a movie on?"

James Douglas Morrison
jenhen

Post by jenhen »

Thanks Spaceboy :shock:

I don't think I'll bother - maybe a couple of days in the Dam over Christmas instead...
DaboiToke

Where to buy weed and hash in Egypt?

Post by DaboiToke »

If you are in search of quality plugs and other stuffs in Egypt, then I strongly recommend Ibrah ( local420delivery [add] yahoo com ). He is such a reliable and legit plug in Egypt. 
Last edited by DaboiToke on Fri 6th Sep 2019 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nuggz

Re: Getting hash in Egypt?

Post by Nuggz »

Silvizio Wafflestomper got a cousin named Ibrahim Wasshoula Sisha Dragon. 8)
KeyMonCha

Re: Getting hash in Egypt?

Post by KeyMonCha »

You can't miss him... He has one really long leg, with two knees!