Croatia

jonny1leg

Croatia

Post by jonny1leg »

Hi guy's, it's been a while since I last posted but I wondered if anyone could help me with a question...

I'm going on holiday to Croatia in a couple of weeks and while I'm confident I'll be able to find some smokeables over there I'm worried that I won't be able to buy a hash pipe there (I've recently given up baccy) and I'm a bit reluctant to take one with me as I'm concerned about getting a search at Dubrovnik Airport.

Has anyone been to Dubrovnik? Is it likely that you will get stopped at the airport? Can you buy pipes on market stalls like in Spain?

Any advice or thoughts would be very appreciated.

Cheers chaps :)

Potimus

Croatia

Post by Potimus »

Hey Jonny,

I was in croatia for a couple of weeks last year, all around the Zadar region on the Adriatic Coast, absolutely beautiful place.

Whilst we did manage to hook up with a local dealer and it was easy enough to get some smoke I would say be careful, because they seem to be a lot harsher on weed in Croatia than many other European countries.

The guy who was sorting out our smoke claimed to grow it all himself but it was pretty poor quality outdoor weed, never saw a sign of any skunk/high grade or any hash atall.

Never been to Dubrovnik so i cant comment on the availability or the airport there but Zadar airport was very small and you could have probably carried something through.

Anyway have a great time regardless, im sure youll hunt down some smokeables and let us know how the trip goes.

P
jonny1leg

Post by jonny1leg »

Cheers Potimus, Glad to hear you found it beautiful, can't wait to go, will let you know how it is...
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

I've been several times to Croatia, mostly on the various small islands of the dalmatian coast and i can tell you you have to be very careful there, because as Jonny said they are a lot harsher on weed there than in other Eu countries like Spain or Switzerland.
I've passed the Croatian border by car plenty of times and it's not uncommon for you and your car to get completely checked out in search of some weed if you're young..just because they "feel like you're a weed smoker" and i assume it is the same in the airports.. but if the only thing you have is a hash pipe then don't worry, but it has to be clean and unused! I know for sure you can take bongs and pipes anywhere with you (in Europe) as long as they're brand new!
Hope that helped :)
Never take life seriously,nobody gets out alive!
jonny1leg

Post by jonny1leg »

Cheers Fairy, I'm going to Dubrovnik for 3 nights and then to the Island of Korcula for 6 nights, can't wait!!

It seems that they are pretty strict re the smoke so I'll be sure to be carefull...I'm thinking that if I do get some I'll only smoke it inside my appartment. It's a shame as I'd really like to hire a boat and have a puff while island hopping but maybe this is just to risky...?

Did you smoke while you were out and about Fairy?
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

we smoked on the beach and didnt get trouble there but surely on a boat you'd be fine.
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

Oh the Island of Korcula! i've been there for 2 weeks in 2005, my boyfriend has some relatives there! It's an awesome place!
I think that if you hire a boat you can definitely smoke some joints on it, no one will see you!
We used to smoke mostly in our apartment or at the beach at night when no one was around.
Just keep in mind you're not supposed to smoke weed there so just be careful and everything will be ok :)
Never take life seriously,nobody gets out alive!
jonny1leg

Post by jonny1leg »

Glad to hear that you think it's an awesome place :D If you or your family have any recommendations for any good restaurants, places to visit, etc, let me know! :)
Grenssss

Re: Croatia

Post by Grenssss »

Hi guys I am in dubrovnik for 2 days. Any suggestions regarding buying weed here.. thanks