What is the best blueberry/berry strains actually on Dam?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Mr_Self_Destruct

What is the best blueberry/berry strains actually on Dam?

Post by Mr_Self_Destruct »

Hey everyone !! This is THE DAY ! I'm in the Thalys actually and I was wondering what was the most interesting blueberry/berry strain on the coffeeshops ?
I'm a big fan of berry taste and I hope finding something very very tasty !
Any idea ??
Thank you so much by advance guys!!

treetop

Re: What is the best blueberry/berry strains actually on Dam

Post by treetop »

Mr_Self_Destruct wrote:Hey everyone !! This is THE DAY ! I'm in the Thalys actually and I was wondering what was the most interesting blueberry/berry strain on the coffeeshops ?
I'm a big fan of berry taste and I hope finding something very very tasty !
Any idea ??
Thank you so much by advance guys!!
420 cafe has had Blueberry for a long time. People seem to like it.
How much did you produce?
Mr_Self_Destruct

Yeah i know the 420's blueberry (and also the Mellow Yellow's blueberry) but I never try the both because I growed Bluebery & Bluehell past years. I don't buy what I already have at home (and certainly better :p) lol!
So, now it's more than a year I don't smoke any berrys strain and actually I don't know what's the better between 420 and Mellow Yellow !
2stick

Post by 2stick »

One of my favourites was last weeks Strawberry Haze from Easy Times, wasn't very cheap.. If I recall correctly, it was 14e/g

Amazing aroma, bit fluffy buds 'tho.. Did wonders from volcano.

Mr_Self_Destruct

Woaw very nice bud, very frosty and the green is awesome !
You said Easy Time's strawberry haze, mh? I'll try this stuff on this afternoon or tomorrow.
If somebody knows other beautiful weeds with an very unique aroma, I take it =D ! I'm fond of weed with unique/original taste (like mexican haze for exemple, this stuff has a smell and taste very particular and unique !! Many people told me the mexican haze smells like the cat pee ahahahah!)
Colino

Post by Colino »

Blueberry haze from noon can be from very good to average, go there and have a look. their blueberry though is usually disappointing
Opus132

Post by Opus132 »

The Blueberry Cheese at the Green Place is one of my favorite strains. Nice and smooth, almost candy-like flavor, and a great effect. They usually have it. I also had some excellent Strawberry Kush from the same coffeeshop a little over a year ago and the taste lived up to the name. I agree w/Treetop about DeKuil's/420 Cafe's Blueberry - reliably good. The last time I had it it felt as if the grey cells in my brain were popping around my skull like kernels of popcorn in a popcorn maker. :lol: The Grey Area always has some new strains w/interesting genetics; I wouldn't be surprised if they have at least a couple of good strains with Blueberry in their genetics.

If you want just pure strength I would look for SoGouda, which I got at Katsu. SoGouda has Blueberry (as well as G13 and something else? Perhaps Cheese.) in its genetics. I don't remember how the flavor was but it's one of the top 5 strongest, most devastating strains I've ever had in Amsterdam. It was so strong that it made their acclaimed Black Widow seem relatively weak by comparison.

Happy Toking!
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream. - John Lennon
GoatCheese

Post by GoatCheese »

Hello.

Not the berri-est, but very unique and tasty..

Try the Exodus Cheese( UK Cheese) for a very special and unique flavor with hints of blueberry in the taste.
The blueberry in the background-taste was very similar to a Dutch Passion Blueberry plant's aroma that i grew some years ago.
Gray Area, GreenHouse shops and Utopia have Exodus Cheese on the menus at times. I read somewhere that Stone's Corner has had Exodus on the menu.

I smoked Exodus from Grey Area last August, and it was one of the best smokes ever! ..very smooth, potent and the joints carried a taste all the way to the filter tip. Hope i can find some Exodus on my next trip this May

The Exodus cut is apparently an old and unique Skunk #1 (Sensi Seeds?)cutting and the effects are like sativa-indica hybrids' ..potent, nice functional high with some stony qualities
amstajunkie

Post by amstajunkie »

Always wanted to try this Blueberry yum yum. Anyone ever had it ?

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/ ... y-yum-yum/
gromit

Post by gromit »

amstajunkie wrote:Always wanted to try this Blueberry yum yum. Anyone ever had it ?

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/ ... y-yum-yum/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2tuMfhvdXk
luda says hell yes ,...... :mrgreen:
Marok21

Re: What is the best blueberry/berry strains actually on Dam?

Post by Marok21 »

Any recommendations for a real tasty "berry" weed atm? We also want to make a break in Haarlem... so if there is something like that let me know :mrgreen: thanks
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

I like voyagers fromage blue when its a nice batch, maybe you want to try this.
Ist ein versuch wert ;)

Its not the closest thing to a full sweet berry taste but the closest i can advise you.

If you want to try a not berrylike but fruity strain look for dampkrings somari for 12 at cs. 2 weeks ago it was a strong pinneaple punch with that nyc denseness. But i think with the intervals of menuchanging at dk its not avaible anymore.

Cc advised the nyc from central.

Greets & grüße
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

The Blue Dream from Utopia was very nice. 14 E a gram, plus you go to Utopia and always pick up something really good on the BT recommendation. You also stand a very high chance of meeting Gapie there.