Re: What's Good RIGHT NOW: Real Time Weed Reports From Amsterdam

Post by Amigo83 »

No chance to remember prices :) smoked to much this days

Full report asap

Lafe

Post by Lafe »

In Haarlem today;

CS Regine. The Amnesia Haze is as good an example as I have ever had, €11. Candy Kush hash is crushing and delicious, also €11.
"Laif" with a long "a".
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Went to haarlem aswell, bought sone gear at ww sensimillia. Honing maroc 7eu nice color, sweet taste, relaxed medium effect. And haarlem diesel 13eu. Pungent smell kushy almost nicely dried and cured
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Candy Kush, AK-OG, 24K and Lemon Haze bloc hashes (Maroc grown) are currently inundating the lowlands at the moment. It's fast becoming the bang-for-buck future of the Dutch Cannabis trade...
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

What is it with all the cookies strains that are being sold in amsterdam at the moment? Are we talking about the actual US cookies kush that guys like berner are praising?
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

So whats good? No updates in almost a week.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

I wouldnt know. Im pretty fucking broke at the moment so im going budget. Amnesia 9,50 p grm from t ballonetje and a homegrown white choco is what it is this week. I heard about a banging casey at eerste. You could try that!
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Kosher Kush from Voyagers and from Easytimes ....pure fire :)
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Voyagers scotts og for 15€/g is really worth the price. Amnesia from jolly joker is a decent smoke as well.

If you visit zandvoort, go to la paz, try their nyc diesel and maybe play a match at the billiard table. Truly a lovely combination
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

ShakeTheBud wrote:Voyagers scotts og for 15€/g is really worth the price. Amnesia from jolly joker is a decent smoke as well.

If you visit zandvoort, go to la paz, try their nyc diesel and maybe play a match at the billiard table. Truly a lovely combination
I agree the scotts og is really nice. The fallen angel from Mr.K is also good but the shoreline is bullshit. The rollex from Mr.k is ok but not worth 15€. My friend says the cheese from dampkring2 for 12€/g is very nice. The holy grail from Utopia is also good but its 16€/g. The cheese from bluebird 12,50/1.1g is ok but not worth the money. Lemon skunk 10€/g from katsu was a very very good smoke last time this time it was not so good but no bullshit it is ok
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I found that on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KifMStLcAg

the guys wich made this video seem to be locals... they are pretty young but it looks like they know what good weed is :D
For sure the S5 from the Stud is not "the best" weed but it´s good to have some different advices of locals... some shops they show in the video I never heard before.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

ShakeTheBud wrote:Voyagers scotts og for 15€/g is really worth the price. Amnesia from jolly joker is a decent smoke as well.

Got lucky, and got some Scott's OG from private-source (not my regular guy, more like I just go luck this time) for only 9 a gram!!! Jesus (OG) christ this shit is flavor-packed and potent, just like the one I got from Voyagers!!!
Papi

Post by Papi »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:

Got lucky, and got some Scott's OG from private-source (not my regular guy, more like I just go luck this time) for only 9 a gram!!! Jesus (OG) christ this shit is flavor-packed and potent, just like the one I got from Voyagers!!!
Nice one man :) btw, i'd like to try that casey jones you mentioned in couple other threads. Can you grab me a nug or two for some tnt?
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Hey Papi,

Just picked up some Casey nugs, and casey jones wax/crumble from my yesterday, a casey-flavor loaded day heh :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'll try to at least save some, and hopefully if you're interested there may still be some in stock by the time you get here
Papi

Post by Papi »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Hey Papi,

Just picked up some Casey nugs, and casey jones wax/crumble from my yesterday, a casey-flavor loaded day heh :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'll try to at least save some, and hopefully if you're interested there may still be some in stock by the time you get here
Thank you, I'm interested since you've been talking pretty highly about it, so I'd give it a go, especially that the price is pretty nice:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name