Green Crack

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
keso3k

Green Crack

Post by keso3k »

ACD Page: Green Crack

Hello! Im wondering if any of yoy have any experience with the green crack, im hoping to get a hold of some in a couple of days, im bringing two friends with me who arent very experienced in the cannabisworld and they want something that doesnt make them sleepy :)

keso3k

Re: Green crack

Post by keso3k »

... or if yoy have any other suggestions on other uplifting strains that would be suitable for a day at the museums
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

One word Sativa.

Sativa Dominant

Mind-Dominant
Uplifting
Increased Alertness
Increased Energy
Enhanced Creativity

Indica Dominant

Body-Dominant
Relaxing
Muscle Relaxant
Increased Appetite
Treats Pain

You could always check the latest ten posted menus.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... stTenPosts

Scroll down from there for 160 more Amsterdam coffeeshops menus.

And get yourself posted on the Whos In Town page and get some fresh new menu pictures for the site.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

The strain Green Crack really is activating. I had the example from 1e hulp and liked it a lot.I think they don't have it on their menu anymore though.
Other strains I find quite uplifting are Chocolope and Sour Diesel (not NYCD, as this rather induces a relaxed body stone in my opinion).
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Must be going back about 2 years or so, but Ibiza has some Banging Green Crack. As mentioned 1eHulp had some more recently, was cheaper and not bad but nowhere near the same quality.
It's all about THC for me.
PhillB123

Post by PhillB123 »

I know Easy Times were/are selling Green Crack for about 15e per G. Easy Times is one of the more highly rated coffeeshops so if I was you and wanted some GC I'd try Easy Times :D
Kenshiro

Green Crack

Post by Kenshiro »

Green Crack in AMS recently?

Has anyone come across this strain recently?
I'm hoping to find it next month as I have never tried it, I also notice not many shops stock it so much anymore?
macky

Re: Green Crack in AMS recently?

Post by macky »

sNc wrote: Fri 17th Mar 2017 05:54 pm Has anyone come across this strain recently?
I'm hoping to find it next month as I have never tried it, I also notice not many shops stock it so much anymore?
Just seen big room of this about to get pulled down. Sure looks a lot like skunk number 1 ,that's what the cross is plus some clone only strain .
It,s a shame there's not more CS with house Dutch skunk. The English started calling a certain pheno Cheese and we have never been the same. Half the fun,s the hunt. So have fun
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Yeah I guess you're right! Although sometimes the fun turns into utter frustration when you search endlessly and don't find it...a bit like chemdawg on my last trip
tinky

Post by tinky »

Been known to be on the menu at Solo from time to time. Also at Coffeeshop Ibiza but reports of it not being the real deal. Happy hunting 8)
macky

Post by macky »

sNc wrote: Fri 17th Mar 2017 06:30 pm Yeah I guess you're right! Although sometimes the fun turns into utter frustration when you search endlessly and don't find it...a bit like chemdawg on my last trip
[/quote
Chemdawg ….west coast America place to be then ,every cross imaginable :mrgreen:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

macky wrote: Fri 17th Mar 2017 06:37 pm
sNc wrote: Fri 17th Mar 2017 06:30 pm Yeah I guess you're right! Although sometimes the fun turns into utter frustration when you search endlessly and don't find it...a bit like chemdawg on my last trip
[/quote
Chemdawg ….west coast America place to be then ,every cross imaginable :mrgreen:
Haha yeah if only I was US based
! I have seen a few reports saying what they did find was way off or just poor quality.
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Easy Times has it every once in a while.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Thanks will see If I get time to swing by..I also missed out on Sour Sage a few times though you never see that any more😢