What's your stand out Kush in Amsterdam?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Kenshiro

What's your stand out Kush in Amsterdam?

Post by Kenshiro »

Looking for a good Kush with classic strong kushy flavour\taste, have not had a good Kush in a longtime.

(It doesn't need to be the strongest but flavour is key here, I've not tried many of the popular crosses that seem to be about in the last few years)

Any help or suggestion appreciated .

Thanks

Minxtus

Re: What's your stand out Kush in Amsterdam?

Post by Minxtus »

I just noticed amnesia had Vanilla kush last month, anyone tried it ?
Its supposed to be a stand out kush.

A good friend of mine keeps raving about orange taste of the 24 k gold for voyagers, think it's a 60 40 hybrid.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

There are tons of kush around town and more or less every shop carries at the very least one as a regular item, so you are spoiled for choice...

The 24k is Kosher Kush x Tangie and the voyagers version of this from November was truly stellar, perfectly balanced betbcween the dank Kushy funk of the kosher and the citrusy orange almost jammy fruityness of the Tangie. More often than not the tangie overpowers the kosher in this strain, so if kush is what you are primarily going for look for one closer to that parentage.

1e hulp had a great Afghan kush in November also, usually have quite A selection of various kushes BTW, which was pretty close to the mighty Hindu Kush of our beloved NES back in the day...

Voyagers is usually good for a couple on the menu and their quality is more often than not among the best. There are a lot of fans of the notorious OG from here, but we found it just so-so. It was a good smok and well cared for product, but tastewise we weren't over the moon, effects were also not that impressive considering we asked the BT for his hardest hitter on the stoney side. then again, we were going at a pretty high rate and it was preceded by several grams of top stuff and chased by even more, along with some very nice Ambrosia extracts kosher crumble dabs the fantasticfantastic Mr nugs had brought to welcome us to the city, so that was maybe not a fair outing for it...

Anyways,you should have no problem finding kushy heaven in the city and go to one of the above mentioned shops, or Utopia, Green Place, Easy Times or one of the other elite shops and trust your nose, you'll be good! :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

i'm a big fan of the SoG kush .
havent seen a good example in dam yet , but it was huge in maastricht .
Soma is from amsterdam , so there should be SOME good SoG Kush somewhere
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
tinky

Post by tinky »

Scott's Og from Voyagers has always stood out for me from the rest. Really well cured and nice flavours.

A mention to the LA Kush from Rookies has always hit me hard every purchase.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

OG#18 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I didn´t saw the "real" OG18 for years now in coffeeshops. I don´t know if it´s really was OG#18 but I had it from Voyagers and it was the best weed I ever smoked (from taste). So damn yummy... but a friend of mine didn´t liked the taste :lol: seems like a question of taste :D

Kosher Kush from Easytimes (16€/g) and Voyagers (15€/g if there) is usually also superb.

Johny Blaze from Greenplace was also TOP in the past but 18€/g! :evil: On leafly it says it´s Haze x Blueberry but for me it was like some nice kush + blueberry... def. not hazy for me... but who knows.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 10th Apr 2017 06:52 pm OG#18 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I didn´t saw the "real" OG18 for years now in coffeeshops. I don´t know if it´s really was OG#18 but I had it from Voyagers and it was the best weed I ever smoked (from taste). So damn yummy... but a friend of mine didn´t liked the taste :lol: seems like a question of taste :D

Kosher Kush from Easytimes (16€/g) and Voyagers (15€/g if there) is usually also superb.

Johny Blaze from Greenplace was also TOP in the past but 18€/g! :evil: On leafly it says it´s Haze x Blueberry but for me it was like some nice kush + blueberry... def. not hazy for me... but who knows.

It's Green Place, so they probably don't know either:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Kandy kush is a favourite of mine. Had some nice batches in the past from Vogagers. Last trip in October really enjoyed the 24k from Original Dampkring.
"If you can, then do "