Acupulco Gold from Amnesia - yea or nay?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
LLMReb

Acupulco Gold from Amnesia - yea or nay?

Post by LLMReb »

Acupulco Gold is high in my list (pun fully intended). Thoughts on that strain?

OneHighMofo

Re: Acupulco Gold from Amnesia - yea or nay?

Post by OneHighMofo »

Yay. Yay and thrice yay.
Tropical, fruity, vaguely haze-like with a hint of musky spice. Along with their NYCD it's a must purchase
macky

Post by macky »

LLMReb wrote: Sat 8th Apr 2017 07:17 am Acupulco Gold is high in my list (pun fully intended). Thoughts on that strain?
Just took big room of this and Liberty haze ,two different phenols one short and one tall and branchey.
All where pure white dusty goodness grown in coco core ,always try and buy some .
Looking forward to trying the NYCD this time.
BY the by the Liberty haze is a shitty strain so many phono,s my god .
the only one any good looked just like G 13 .My pet peeve seed companies that don,t backcross enough to get unformed genes .
Like everything you get what you pay for and those strain where not my idea ,but when you have partners sometimes go along to get along :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

used to be good 8 years ago
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 8th Apr 2017 09:45 am Yay. Yay and thrice yay.
Tropical, fruity, vaguely haze-like with a hint of musky spice. Along with their NYCD it's a must purchase
More importantly for me than taste, how is the high about the "mythical" Acapulco Gold I've heard about since I was a kid? And is this really the same strain we heard about in the states back in the seventies and eighties or are they just borrowing the name?
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
macky

Post by macky »

Waldo Swan wrote: Sat 8th Apr 2017 08:23 pm [quote=OneHighMofo post_id=404397 time=<a href="tel:1491641100">1491641100</a> user_id=114106]
Yay. Yay and thrice yay.
More importantly for me than taste, how is the high about the "mythical" Acapulco Gold I've heard about since I was a kid? And is this really the same strain we heard about in the states back in the seventies and eighties or are they just borrowing the name?
[/quote]
It,s a haze high ,not real thing a Barny,s farm hybrid. Stand out for Dam most batches ,have had so so buds from there .But when it,s a good batch worth the trip to Amniesia :mrgreen: