Purple Haze

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
EasilySuede

Re: Purple Haze

Post by EasilySuede »

Grow your own...
(from http://www.aceseeds.org/purplehazeregeng.php)
At last, the mythical tropical Purple Haze of the 70s without being mixed and in all its magnificence is finally available for all those nostalgic lovers of the old school sativas. In this version of the Oldtimers Haze, we offer you a selection of purple and reddish phenotypes with a strong influence of the purple highland colombian sativas, within the genotypes of the original Haze population. Purple Haze is different from Green Haze because its stems and flowers ripe with impressive purple and reddish colors. Their aromas are also darker: of black liquor and wild blackberry.
Nº SEEDS: 10 SEEDS
PRICE: 100 €
GENETICS
100 % sativa. Hybrid of tropical sativas of the 70’s, with a strong dominance of purple highland colombian sativa.
FLOWERING
16-20 weeks. December-January.
STRUCTURE
Extreme tropical sativa of pale colors, but when it ripens it acquires beautiful purple tones and reddish edging under its leaves. Very thin and flexible stems that can cope with the worst downpours and blizzards.
BOUQUET
Wood, species, incense and black liquor. Ancient old school sativa aroma. Clean euphoric and creative high without tolerance limits.
GROWING TIPS
For indoor growing, we mostly recommend her for extreme sativa lovers or for breeding projects or seed production.
For outdoor growing, it requires a tropical or subtropical climate in order to reach its full potential. However, it can be easily bred within latitudes of 20º-35º, where we recommend a warm and coastal climate. The use of a greenhouse is very helpful for the ripening in non-tropical latitudes.
It requires medium-low levels of nutrients, especially of Nitrogen. For outdoor growing, it’s best to mix a good base of organic soil rich in guano and humus, and then plant the seeds in a sunny place and leave them to grow at their own rhythm almost without using fertilizers or stimulators.

Personally, I would go with Ace's Purple Haze Thai. Flowers faster, more vigor and yield, and cheaper...
http://www.aceseeds.org/purplehazethairegeng.php

I've ordered from Ace before, with no problems, but Attitude and Seed Boutique have them as well...
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/a ... od_14.html
https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/pr ... cts_id=649

enjoy

dhoni182

Post by dhoni182 »

Think I seen some on the menu in Old Amsterdam but it wasn't in stock when I was there.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Ace seeds' Purple Haze x Thai
(Oldtimers Purple Haze #23 x Meao Thai)
@ 13.5 weeks of 11d/13n light schedule
getting her purple on towards the end...
(shortest calyx "hairs" I've ever seen)

Mahogany and dry dark fruit aroma coming on.
Already has a few ambers, so will give her a flush today
and harvest when she's pushed out a few more foxtails
and her aroma, color, and effect deepens a bit more.

She and the purple Grinspoon-looking Purple Blaze I posted on the
"Dr. Grinspoon (Barney's)" thread are my PurpleHaze-type
clone-mums for future grows and projects.

http://www.aceseeds.org/purplehazethairegeng.php

Ace's Oldtimers Haze thread is a great "pure haze" thread...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=59801

enjoy
Scholesfan

Purple Haze

Post by Scholesfan »

Hey guys

I'm off to Mokum in 7 days time and looking to hunt down my old favourite Purple Haze while I'm there.

If anyone knows any CS's or is there now and spots it on a menu then please do let me know.

Cheers

SF
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Superskunk CS has it and some others such as Yo-Yo CS and Siberie CS (although example I had in April was pretty bad so would give Siberie's offer a miss)

Have a look on coffeeshopmenus.org for uploaded menus to seek out your desired strain.

Happy hunting!
Scholesfan

Post by Scholesfan »

sNc wrote: Mon 31st Jul 2017 09:05 pm Superskunk CS has it and some others such as Yo-Yo CS and Siberie CS (although example I had in April was pretty bad so would give Siberie's offer a miss)

Have a look on coffeeshopmenus.org for uploaded menus to seek out your desired strain.

Happy hunting!
Cheers buddy

I'm staying right near Siberie so will go in for a nose of it and see what it looks like.

Will have a look at the others you've suggested, i'd searched the forums and looks more likely that the CS's offering organic/outdoor strains will stock it.

Damn i used to love that smell of PH!
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Scholesfan wrote: Mon 31st Jul 2017 09:59 pm
sNc wrote: Mon 31st Jul 2017 09:05 pm Superskunk CS has it and some others such as Yo-Yo CS and Siberie CS (although example I had in April was pretty bad so would give Siberie's offer a miss)

Happy hunting!
Cheers buddy

I'm staying right near Siberie so will go in for a nose of it and see what it looks like.

Will have a look at the others you've suggested, i'd searched the forums and looks more likely that the CS's offering organic/outdoor strains will stock it.

Damn i used to love that smell of PH!
Yeah its under Siberie's outdoor section..honestly it looked ok but was just twigs and had no flavour..no vapour in a few devices too.

Might be worth checking Superskunks version....or Black Star CS (close to Anne Frank house) may have it as they have a lot of old school and import strains.
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Central should also have it.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Yes - Central's Purple Haze is a lovely smoke at 5.70 a g. I'd say it's the best outdoor I've had in recent times.
Scholesfan

Post by Scholesfan »

Thanks Dudes
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

La Tertulia always has some purple. I find that it works great as a base for hash!