What's the strongest strain at Voyagers at the moment?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
fleecehound

What's the strongest strain at Voyagers at the moment?

Post by fleecehound »

Hey guys!

Going to the Dam very soon and the first stop on my trip is going to be Voyagers after all the great recommendations coming from this site. What I am wondering is, what is the strongest weed they have available? I'm primarily interested in Sativa strains.

Best regards,
fleece

Abbs

Re: What's the strongest strain at Voyagers at the moment?

Post by Abbs »

I've always been to voyagers as my first stop (I've been dam a few times) on my last trip I went into the central coffee shop for the first time and boy was I surprised...I found the quality of bud to be good and the price was cheaper then most places (it was the last coffee shop We visited before catching the train to the airport) I wish I had known about it before. I even met some locals in there.
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
CopenhagenCouple

Re: What's the strongest strain at Voyagers at the moment?

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Menu at Voyagers change very often, several times a week some times, so best bet is to ask BT on the day. There are a lot of "usual suspects" with good power on regularly, lemon and silver bubble are very solid classics from Voyagers, but if you are looking for something with real kick you might wanna open up to hybrid strains or even full on power indicas (although these labels / this taxonomy is largely BS).

Notorious OG is popular among many on the forum, crokkets dawg (sp?) was extremely popular during 420 week and both usually have a lot of kick to them. The list goes on...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: