AK47 / Jack Herrer

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Granddaddypurple

AK47 / Jack Herrer

Post by Granddaddypurple »

Hey Everyone! I will be in the DAM on Friday and would like to know who sells the best Jack Herrer / AK47.
I'm looking for Overall quality, doesn't have to be the heaviest hitter, but should be well cured, pungent and free of additives and Adulterants/Noids. If you have any other Suggestions for other Strains/ Hash which is really "clean" and pleasant atm, i'd be glad to hear.
Much Love GDP :mrgreen:

Kenshiro

Re: AK47 / Jack Herrer

Post by Kenshiro »

Hey Granddaddypurple ! And welcome!

I've had some really clean and quality Jack Herer from Coffeeshop "De Supermarkt"(part of a chain with Siberië, De Republik) before so worth trying any of those out..Siberië is more centrally located than the other two.

Many forum heads praise the offerings at Coffeeshop Yo-yo in De pijp area (mostly outdoor organic but some indoor stuff too)

Also had some decent Jack Herer from Hunters Coffeeshop in the same area for €8 per g.

Hope that's some help!
DonMarciano

Post by DonMarciano »

Greenplace always had both strains every time i visited, they used to do a good 5g deal on those 2 strains as well as WW and Blueberry @35E but not anymore
Granddaddypurple

Post by Granddaddypurple »

Hey Guys, Thank you for all of your Replies!!! I think i will go and Check out Siberie, sounds intriguing to me :D If anyone has any other great suggestions i'm always happy to hear them. It's been three years, so happy to be back tommorow! :roll:
WLow

Post by WLow »

Recently Greenplace changed a little there deals on cheap strains now you can get some

Jack Silver (16e for 2 grs) and Ak47 (14 for 2grs) and something called mystery Og for 10e gr.
It's cheap so keep in mind it's average bud, but it can be good nonetheless.

Central coffeeshop could be an option too, they have regulary oldschool strains for good price, i had some good santa maria, ph89,skunk1, peacemaker.

Thoses oldschools nederwiet strains are always pretty clean smokin, white ash.

Enjoy your trip man!