BEST INDICA STRAINS IN AMSTERDAM??? PLEASE HELP

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
hari00112

BEST INDICA STRAINS IN AMSTERDAM??? PLEASE HELP

Post by hari00112 »

Hey Guys! Whats up?

So this is my first time going to Amsterdam, and I am super excited! I am a regular smoker, which means high tolerance!

Could you guys please suggest some amazing strains! Id like to buy the best strains possible! Even if it is expensive!

Please help me out! Peace

CopenhagenCouple

Re: BEST INDICA STRAINS IN AMSTERDAM??? PLEASE HELP

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hey dude, welcome to the forum!

For forum regulars: Think we are getting close to an FAQ on this one guys, seems to pop up more or less once a month… :D

Re the OP’s question: Looking for top shops in the threads on the forum and asking budtenders for heavy strains at these is a better bet than ask for recommendations for specific strains as it changes so quick that more or less only live threads or reports that are a one or two weeks old will do you any good.

Good bets to visit for potent strains (and quality products) could be Voyagers, Het Ballonnetje, Utopia, Boerjoegens chain (Boer center + West, Coffeeshop Johnny, Bij, DNA etc.) and quite a few others. Check out trip reports from forum regulars and shop reviews in the dedicated sub-forums for latest news and detailed reports on different shops and their products, there is pages and pages of very high quality reporting so just dig in! :D

Have a good trip and don't be afraid to ask more questions, there are many helpful people around!

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FlyByNite

Re: BEST INDICA STRAINS IN AMSTERDAM??? PLEASE HELP

Post by FlyByNite »

The latest fifteen posted coffeeshop menus are here:

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... stTenPosts

Scroll down for 160 more Amsterdam shops.
Scroll up for 32 other Dutch cities and towns, Washington and Colorado.

Enjoy
FlyByNite