Any cheeky strains about town this Christmas? 2017

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
cainedspaniard

Any cheeky strains about town this Christmas? 2017

Post by cainedspaniard »

Just wondering if anyone knows of anything super tasty around town at the moment which is worth checking out.

Went Boerejongens West last night and the AK020 is defiantly worth checking out at 9euro a gram & De Kade as always is worth going to but any other suggestions at the moment?

i'm your doctor, when in need; want some coke, have some weed
choppermike

Re: Any cheeky strains about town this Christmas? 2017

Post by choppermike »

looking at that latest menu from Mr. K i'd be straight over there on my fiets !!!!
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

choppermike wrote: Tue 12th Dec 2017 01:55 pm looking at that latest menu from Mr. K i'd be straight over there on my fiets !!!!
When we are in Mokum we always go wherever our fiets take us! :D

But the to-good-to-miss joke opportunity and the obligatory shout out to the rest of the fiest crew aside (can’t wait to back together on our steely steeds again boys!), CM has a good point, that Mr. K menu does look fruity indeed! :D

Utopia also appears to have a good number of fruity strains on the latest menu, you could go with the riming citrus power duo Lemon Supreme and Tangerine Dream… :D We probably wouldn't leave without also sampling the Cheese cookies and half the hashes, but that’s just us.

The should be plenty to pick from and to paraphrase OHMF a bit “there are few things more delightful than riding around a bike shopping for weed in Amsterdam!”

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Worsall

Post by Worsall »

Only in town for a few days next week, anyone know the best hash and weed to go for. Nice smoke with a good potenancy after all it is Christmas lol
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

cainedspaniard wrote: Tue 12th Dec 2017 12:18 pm Went Boerejongens West last night and the AK020 is defiantly worth checking out at 9euro a gram & De Kade as always is worth going to but any other suggestions at the moment?
Hoping to check out this place on my upcoming trip, the main Boerejongens can be a pain with the queues. What's the West one like for chilling?
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
cainedspaniard

Post by cainedspaniard »

Worsall wrote: Sun 17th Dec 2017 05:35 pm Only in town for a few days next week, anyone know the best hash and weed to go for. Nice smoke with a good potenancy after all it is Christmas lol
check out boerejongens for hash & 1e hulp also, they have some killer hash at the moment, just won the homegrown cup with a banana stawberry hash & GG hash - https://www.instagram.com/p/BcU37FCHJh8 ... megrowncup
cainedspaniard

Post by cainedspaniard »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 17th Dec 2017 06:12 pm
cainedspaniard wrote: Tue 12th Dec 2017 12:18 pm Went Boerejongens West last night and the AK020 is defiantly worth checking out at 9euro a gram & De Kade as always is worth going to but any other suggestions at the moment?
Hoping to check out this place on my upcoming trip, the main Boerejongens can be a pain with the queues. What's the West one like for chilling?
ahah yea the que's are bad in central and also constant, West is chill, no que and cheaper prices plus a different menu, usually one or two nicer strains than central. Your not allowed to smoke in there but if got a bike its close to the hulp or De Kade is like 15min ride away and I think one best spots in town.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

cainedspaniard wrote: Tue 19th Dec 2017 01:53 pm
RoMoney wrote: Sun 17th Dec 2017 06:12 pm
ahah yea the que's are bad in central and also constant, West is chill, no que and cheaper prices plus a different menu, usually one or two nicer strains than central. Your not allowed to smoke in there but if got a bike its close to the hulp or De Kade is like 15min ride away and I think one best spots in town.
Shit didn't know it was a buy and fly place, thanks for the heads up, I'll be straight into Rembrandt Park for a joint so :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

@RoMo: If you are out west anyway and have been to Boer (or the Bij for that matter) you should deffo hit up Massawa, which is literally just further up the street on Baarsjesweg (although you have to do a little zig-zag over a couple of bridges to continue along Baarsjesweg but Massawa is on the same side of the large canal as Boer West). It is a Moroccan run place that has one of the finest selection of classic Moroccan hashes (the Massawa Royal being a favorite among many ACD hashheads) and is completely ok with you having a smoke or ten there. It is very much a local’s place and somewhat out of the way, so don’t expect many tourist, but do expect a crowd of local Moroccans chilling and chatting.
CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: