Rollex OG Kush

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
JaydenLee37

Rollex OG Kush

Post by JaydenLee37 »

ACD Page: Rollex OG Kush

I am looking to find this weed, where’s good for this? My friend of mine had this back in 2014 from Grey Area. It had this crazy spicy/skunky/jet-fuel smell with knockout effects!

I’ve seen it on Green Place’s menu for 10€ on instagram for this deal they’re doing for this month or something. Sounds like a great deal. Has anyone had any from here and can report back?

Great deal, I just wonder why they’ve put it on offer for 10€ at Green Place.

Marok21

Re: Rollex OG Kush

Post by Marok21 »

My mate got it last time and was pretty happy with that although he wasn´t so happy with that strain in the past... he had it 2 or 3 times for top price (15€-16€/g) and wasn´t so happy especially from the taste... but that batch for 10€/g was nicer :lol: and pretty strong :D

I think Greenplace make a price war with Coffeeshop Baghera atm :lol: . Baghera offered some specials in the last time like Baghera Special haze (should be G13) for 7,50€/g also Super Silver Haze Hash for 7,50€/g because of their anniversary. Also their top price strains were superb last time and cheaper than Greenplace top strains... now Greenplace went down with the prices :roll: it´s good to have competition :D
WLow

Post by WLow »

Voyager's been the first with their powerbags but it's more like the gruis discounts

Stone's last month had Amnesia for 5€ gr, for 3 year anniversary been in de Pijp since the move from warmo.

With all thoses new way to communicate (I.G and such) shops are more aware of what is going around, some do the competition, you can see the evolution of some shops in the dam, they all sell moonrocks now, tarantula joint ,spanish weed labeled cali etc.
JaydenLee37

Post by JaydenLee37 »

Thanks very much for replies guys, coming to Amsterdam on Thursday until Sunday, can’t wait.

You guys made me laugh, “price wars” :lol: & about selling “Spanish weed as Cali” hahaha! I know about all of this supposed Cali weed being sold for ridiculous prices as I’m from the UK and of course, that happens here too. Yeah I’m defo going to be trying the Rollex OG from Green Place, although I might have to save it ‘til the evening, I remember when my friend smoked it he was glued to the couch for about an hour lol (I want to be walking around in the daytime :lol: ) & that’s someone who’s now lived in Rotterdam for many years now & he thought he could handle any weed in Amsterdam!

IG is a great way to see what people are saying about weed/ coffeeshops, been looking on there quite a lot but this forum is great, respect to everyone! :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Browse around here.

The latest fifteen posted menus are here:

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... stTenPosts

Scroll down for 160 more Amsterdam shops.
Scroll up for 32 other Dutch cities and towns, Washington and Colorado.

Here is a little basic Dutch for you.
If you click the turtle it will speak slowly
http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... .htm#Dutch

Enjoy
FlyByNite