Menu changing

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
James420

Menu changing

Post by James420 »

How often do coffee shops change their menus? I'll be here next weekend and I'm looking at menus from this week and last week. Will they be the same?

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Menu changing

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Some change on an almost daily basis and others (think cafe 420) remain pretty constant year to year... It is always nice browsing through recent menus at FBN'S though :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Keep looking at fbn's menu page man. To quote cc, it's nice to browse... but you also get a feel for things. Just assume things will change by time yiu get there. We once went two days after a new voyagers menu went up.. it had changed by time we got there. Ultimately your nose will be your guide!!
James420

Post by James420 »

Thanks if the menus change every day is there any way I can find out which coffee shops are selling my favourite strains when I'm there? I'm only there 2 days
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Shopping around is your only option - there's no current up-to-date portal for menu's I'm afraid.
A couple of bikes and a good map is your best bet.
What strains are you looking for?
James420

Post by James420 »

Strains like
Gorilla glue #4
Granddaddy purple
Chocolope
And some heavy kush
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

My advice would be not to get too hung up on finding something in particular. Find out what's good at the moment -- Utopia and Voyagers generally give good advice, elsewhere it may be more what the budtender wants to shift, but always go with your nose and instinct, because you're the customer, and there's another shop close by if neither product nor atmosphere appeal. Try strains you never see at home -- I like cheese, but rarely go for it in Amsterdam, because it's common enough in the UK. Try a gram or even a half g, because you can always buy more if you like it, and the great thing about Amsterdam is the sheer choice.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

GG#4 seems to be everywhere at the moment, GDP is a regular on Mr.Ks menu and also spotted elsewhere from time to time. Chocolope is a bit harder maybe, but seen in a menu or two recently, also some crosses seem to be floating around. Heavy kushes are everywhere also...

Best advice is already given, go with what looks good at the moment and don't be afraid to pass and go to the next shop...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Somehow I think you'll be unlucky to not find GG#4 and 'some heavy kush'.
As CC says GDP and Chocolope come and go - but if you can find either on a menu from FBN's site (and CC's right they've both cropped up recently); there's a decent chance that shop will have it again. It's worth swinging by.

Fat Old Dwarf is bang on the money - don't chase strains, follow good budtender advice (the most reliable shops atm are Voyagers, Utopia, Het Ballonetje and Baba) and what your nose tells you. If you buy Girl Scout Cookies everywhere hoping for it to be 'top-shelf' you're quite likely to come away disappointed. Largest price doesn't mean 'best' quality.
Embraman

Post by Embraman »

Siberia advertising Chocolope or Chocolope Kush I think it was, at 12 euro, most expensive strain on that part of menu, was a recent menu, not been to Siberie in a while but might be worth a look James
Trips to Amsterdam 50-Trip 51- April 2018
Embraman

Post by Embraman »

Edit ......13 euro and plain Chocolope it is James, still may be worth a look
Trips to Amsterdam 50-Trip 51- April 2018